WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm thinking that if the best things in life were free, I would be drunk in the sitting room of my refurbished castle in Ireland, waiting for my butler to bring me my slippers, whilst I while away my leisure hours watching my 125 inch flat screen TV and surfing the net.

I'm thinkin' that I'll prolly still be awake at the crack of dawn........but I don't know any girls called dawn :mope:

i'm thinking it's so bizarre how out of nowhere a random song just sledgehammers you....never ceases to amaze me.

I am thinking with all these bright individuals why do 90% of the threads here lack anything mentally straining that forces me to think about things other than the usual mundane aspects of life.

I am thinking this place wastes a lot of potential and I am starting to ignore that fact and give in to the norms here.

I am thinking that has to stop.

I am thinking it will from this point on.

Thinking my teacher is gonna fry me, staple me to the wall and throw rocks at me until I crumble like an overcooked french fry. That, or he'll give me a "you're a terrible student"-look.

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking about vigorous, scream inducing, heavy breathing sex. :sex:

I'm thinking that makes my turkey sandwich look pretty bland :eh: I shoulda gone for extra mayo....

Oz said:
I'm thinking that makes my turkey sandwich look pretty bland :eh: I shoulda gone for extra mayo....
Even better, try garlic mayo on turkey - well, I like it anyway. :)

Back