WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm thinking she has a large stomach for a 99 pound woman. :eek:

AP report dateline NEW YORK -

Sonya Thomas, a 99-pound woman known as 'The Black Widow,' won Philadelphia's annual Wing Bowl chicken-wing eating contest in a dramatic overtime on Friday.

Thomas, from Alexandria, Va., consumed 167 wings, beating Ed 'Cookie' Jarvis by two wings in a two-minute overtime round, the first in 10 years.

In December, Thomas was crowned the Fruitcake Champion after downing nearly five pounds of the treat in 10 minutes, beating her closest rival — 405-pound Eric Booker_ by a single bite.

Despite her size, Thomas is no lightweight on the professional eating circuit. She's eaten 43 tacos in 11 minutes to claim victory in the World Champion Chicken Taco Eating Contest. She also holds the female world record for eating 24 hot dogs in 12 minutes and for eating 68 hard-boiled eggs in 8 minutes.

I'm thinkin' that she prolly has a tapeworm :alienhuh:

I'm also thinkin' that I wouldn't like to take her out to dinner! :lloyd:

you rule what :p

thinking it was a fun pool party and i won 20 bucks. yay. and I got to flirt with a really hot girl. Cheerleader and lifeguard(and shes joining a sorority) :D GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking i haven't looked outside today and it's 04:45pm...
Also thinking about how much Ayumi Hamasaki songs i just downloaded and how the hell i'm going to have enough time to listen to them all.

I'm thinking where the hell is this major winter storm we are supposed to be getting? Its raining and 35*F. Melted all the ice we got yesterday overnight.

i'm thinking i just survived another heart attack after watching the local team win a close one

I'm thinking that I am disappointed and worried that someone pulled the wool over my eyes for over a year.... :mope:

Back