WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm thinkinh it isn't really. It may not have worked out the way you had intended. But then, we can't be pathologically philosophical all the time. So in effect it has been rather successful as a place to come & just speak your mind about whatever frivolities may occupy your time.

AlphaTroll said:
So in effect it has been rather successful as a place to come & just speak your mind about whatever frivolities may occupy your time.

This wasn't the intent at all. These firvolities occupy every other thread here....I started this to see if people could escape the norm and just post something relevent here, something they find wise and thoughful. Something that occurs to them and makes them think. I guess the thread title is all wrong.

we can't be pathologically philosophical all the time.

I started this to see if people could be some of the time.

IDLEchild said:
This wasn't the intent at all. These firvolities occupy every other thread here....I started this to see if people could escape the norm and just post something relevent here, something they find wise and thoughful. Something that occurs to them and makes them think. I guess the thread title is all wrong.

I started this to see if people could be some of the time.

I think we probably could, but KK to me is where the nonsense threads are & where I come to blow off steam after RW :shrug:

1. Gots to get moi' some health bennies...

2. ughhhhh-don't bend odown in work today - head might explode form sinus pressure headache.... :crying4:

i felt the same way but this one seems more friendly and does help aorund the community. but your right they arent really me

Thinking I have to go to Sam's Club, which isn't much higher on my list than urinating on an electric fence. :lol:

chcr said:
Thinking I have to go to Sam's Club, which isn't much higher on my list than urinating on an electric fence. :lol:
but isn't sunday the free sample day? dude, that's lunch ;)

Back