WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

AlphaTroll said:
I'm thinking my new boss is super - she just gave me the afternoon off :D
I'm thinking that I wish I had a super boss - oh well, no such luck. I'm also thinking about Mellow Mushroom pepperoni calzone - Gawd I'm hungry! :licklips:

freako104 said:
are you Hindu or Buddhist?

Religion isn't my thing. Its all groovy up there man....all bodacious and excellent, no need for religious restrictions man..one with the univrese..all riiiight.

thinking about this jerkoff who I am renting a restaurant too, who to take over a lease agreed to pay the previous tenats back rent, and his lawyer is fighting it, gonna tear up the lease on monday, scew him

hate having co-worker knkowing my email address

I'm thinking that my Valentine's Day totally sucked - worst ever. I'm also thinking that self pity about it doesn't get me anywhere so I just need to drop it. I'm going back to bed.

I'm thinking that I have a craving for Japanese steakhouse food tonight - good food and mediocre entertainment all rolled into one! :jester: :licklips:

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking that I have a craving for Japanese steakhouse food tonight - good food and mediocre entertainment all rolled into one! :jester: :licklips:

I think Im turning Japanese
I think Im turning Japanese
I really think so.
:lloyd:

i'm thinking i did something to this cd by trying to fix it with a lighter, my car player likes it but my PC won't have anything to do with it.

i'm thinking you know what pisses me off? penis cream...men think penis cream is the answer to all their sexual problems...like a bigger penis is going to make up for the lack of stamina or the early oopses...it'll make up for the fact that he can't differentiate a grimace of pain from a moan of pleasure...the cream'll make up for having the ride end 10 ft from your destination so's you have to get out and and finish yourself...but no! it'll all be okay because this cream has made his penis 1/4 of an inch longer! yeah...like you really had time to notice...:mad:

Back