WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

tommyj27 said:
i'm thinking i did something to this cd by trying to fix it with a lighter, my car player likes it but my PC won't have anything to do with it.
I'm thinking you might be right.... :eek5:

I'm also thinking that is time for bed. Good night!

Oh, and I also think I agree with tonksy - and wonder where that came from. :confbang:

Sean Connery: I've got to ask you about the Penis Mightier.

Alex Trebek: What? No. No, no, that is The Pen is Mightier.

Sean Connery: Gussy it up however you want, Trebek. What matters is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man?

Alex Trebek: It's not a product, Mr. Connery.

Sean Connery: Because I've ordered devices like that before - wasted a pretty penny, I don't mind telling you. And if The Penis Mightier works, I'll order a dozen.

Alex Trebek: It's not a Penis Mightier, Mr. Connery. There's no such thing!

Nicholas Cage: Wait, wait, wait.. are you selling Penis Mightiers?

Alex Trebek: No! No, I'm not.

Sean Connery: Well, you're sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!

I'm thinking I stayed out a little too late last night.....my eyes are killing me....too bright....too early.....must work....must..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

I'm thinkin' about watchin' tv, eating, painting, listening to music, wanking, farting, or just going to bed........I'm bored.

I'm also wondering who recorded the tune..........Mother Please Hold the Candle While I Shave the Chickens Lip.

I prolly should go get some shut eye..........

freako104 said:
that apparently telling a girl she has beautiful eyes makes her happy :)

I'm thinking you are right freako!

I'm also thinking that it is way too early to want lunch.

freako104 said:
that apparently telling a girl she has beautiful eyes makes her happy :)

Or makes you look like a weirdo...some girls do not appreciate gestures of courtesy and of a gent.

i'm thinking it's really cool when someone talks about a song and you know you know it but you can't place it and then you hear it and it's a song that you love but that you haven't heard in forever....that's the best :D

I'm thinking bypass surgery isn't all that bad ... right? Grandpa had it and he's fine. The Pro had it and he's fine. Now me father-in-law is in the hospital to have it (was going to have stints put in, but now they said bypass)

oh sorry Ill leave you alone :mope:

thinking it is a beautiful day and not too cold!! feels like spring!! yay!!

i'm thinking carried away by george strait has got to be one of the most unsung (excuse the punage) love songs ever....it's beautiful. :love3:

Back