WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I'm thinking :
a) I hope Boo's dad is ok
b) Boo should start a thread about it if she hasn't done so already
c) What time is it? I haven't seen the sun in 60+ hours.
d) What the hell just happened? *confusion*
e) I think people should ask me about more stuff. I am, after all, Info-Crew.

I'm thinking that I am so sleepy...

I will give a boo's dad update later in the day when I hear something back from my mom. I do know that Dad made it through the second surgery and they got the retina reattached, but they were doing some stuff with lasers on his other eye late last night - so I don't know how that went.

There's something special about 4AM in the morning... Especially when you have a couple of 10-foot speakers pumping techno and misc wierd compos at 101+ dB just a few feet from your seat... [/sleepdeprivation(sp?)]

I'm thinking, why the hell did my body decide to wake up at 3am and why I couldn't have slept through and woken at a more decent hour :eh:

I'm thinking that I really don't want to be here today (at work that is).

Also - my dad is fine. He isn't feeling so hot because of the pain meds and still having a few anesthesia aftereffects - but he can see a little bit and the retina has stayed attached now! They estimate that he will be back to 20/20 vision in like 2 years. That kind of sucks, but I'm just glad that he isn't blind. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!

I'm also thinking that I really wish I could get me some this afternoon - I need a major stress busting session! :sex2:

PrincessLissa said:
Me too! I need to get me some. But the boi is havng his geek night thing tonight, so nope, none for me. :( Maybe Friday...*cries*

:sadhug: I'm sorry Lissa - I can totally relate. I just hate that I never know when or where my next stress busting session might come. :(

I'm thinking that this pen in my mouth probably has a zillion and one germs on it.

:: Takes the pen out of her mouth. ::

I'm also thinking that I should go to bed before I collapse in front of my computer and am stuck in OTC for the rest of the night. =o!

I'm wondering if there is a part of my anatomy that sand hasn't managed to reach.......even after the shower :alienhuh:

Back