What do you sleep in?

Damn, you beat me to it. :tardbang:

I usually sleep in whatever I'm wearing. Most of the time that's T-shirt, shorts, and no socks. Rarely is it ever a long sleeve shirt (e.g. pullover), pants, and socks, but on really cold nights (<0) it is. Of course, when it gets that cold, I grab my mummy sleeping bag which is rated to 0°.

I sleep on my bed. I don't know how you guys can stand the inside of that mattress... especially if you've ever seen any of those dateline NBC specials on what grows inside those things.

Inkara1 said:
I sleep on my bed. I don't know how you guys can stand the inside of that mattress... especially if you've ever seen any of those dateline NBC specials on what grows inside those things.
WHy not?? They make good snacks ;)

I sleep in panties and a tank top mostly now. Sometimes I wear shorts or PJ pants if I'm in that sort of mood.

When I don't have to just roll out of bed and drive my mom to work I tend to sleep naked.

Nixy said:
When I don't have to just roll out of bed and drive my mom to work I tend to sleep naked.

So..the dancing mouse is actually you trying to stand on a cold bathroom floor, on a fine February Morning. :)

I do not leave my room naked!!! Not in the mornings! There are people home!

The closest I got was this morning when what I wanted to wear was downstairs so I went down in a thong, bra and wearing a zip up sweatshirt over top. My brother was still sleeping, my mom was already at work.

Inkara1 said:

Dust mites? I have those special covers on everything which get washed regularly and I have a vacumn with a special filter to vacumn the beds and everything else off regularly as we're both asthmatic... :)

freako104 said:

Um that would be "Sleep on a bed"...not "In" one..

to those who were smart enough to follow this humorous way of answering i just thought i should mention that.

Nixy said:
I do not leave my room naked!!! Not in the mornings! There are people home!

The closest I got was this morning when what I wanted to wear was downstairs so I went down in a thong, bra and wearing a zip up sweatshirt over top. My brother was still sleeping, my mom was already at work.
Oh, good, so you didn't see me there staring at you... :brow: Oops, did I type that out loud?

Buttcrackdivine said:
Um that would be "Sleep on a bed"...not "In" one

Inkara1 said:
I sleep on my bed.

Is there an echo in here? :D

c442205a.jpg

Buttcrackdivine said:
to those who were smart enough to follow this humorous way of answering i just thought i should mention that.

For those who are too retarded to cope with actual thinking, "the bed" as an entity consists of the base, mattress, sheets and duvet. So you ARE in fact IN it. And if you want to get really technical, you don't sleep on the bed at all, but on the sheets.

Back