Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ooooh fury's voice is sexay!!!

and Squigg's doesn't REALLY soudn like that :p but I have heard him for real :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
oooh Oz baby, love your accent! You can talk dirty when Hex is done!!!

Alladinsane...wow...I always thought you pronounced your name Ah-lad-in-sane

tonksy

Nixy said:
oooh Oz baby, love your accent! You can talk dirty when Hex is done!!!
i know right? :heartred:
*wishes i could hear hex....
*edit, cuz i got sidetracked....i was all excited because i came across my girls microphone that cam ewith a peice of crap keyboard thing...marlowe even sang old macdonald for ya'll..but it no worky...:mope:

tonksy

inky...are you twangy? i didn't hear it....oh god! does that make me twangy?

i heard and saw AB!! cool beans...still a nope on hex thouh.....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In Inky's first recording I said he sounded twainger than I expected...not "twangy" just more so than I expected...not so much in the second...

tonksy

i can't hear gonz either....just the cannot be displayed page and refreshg doesn't helplike it did for AB and inky....

unclehobart

have you tried saving it on your machine and then opening from there? That solves a few types of bugs... but certainly not all.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
have you tried saving it on your machine and then opening from there? That solves a few types of bugs... but certainly not all.
i don't even get that option...just straight to the white page of denial...but when i click on AB's and inky's i get the white page too but if i hit refresh this deal pops up and asks me do i want to play it on internet explorer...so i say...yeah and then there it is....but i don't get that with hex's and gonz's....am i being dense?