What is or what will be your childs name and why?

simplyred

I always wanted to name my daughter Paxton. That was the name of a character in a book I loved throughout my teen years. When I got pregnant with Payton I had been using fertility. Not knowing whether or not the pregnancy would be a multiple we came up with various names also starting with P. We had decided that a girl would be Paxton and a boy Peyton. Right before "SHE" was born, my ex begged me to name her Payton changing the e to an a.

Her full Name is Payton Alyssa. All of the children in my ex's family have an A middle initial. Ironically so do the women they married. I chose Alyssa because that was the name of a very dear friend of mine that passed away right before I was married.

If I have any more children I want Leo Charles for a boy and Amelia Rose for a girl.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Alexander (cuz it's strong and I like it) Edward (after my fave Uncle Edward Munch)
Joseph (my Mom loved it and I like *Joey*) Stanley (after my Dad.. sorry Joey)

If I had a girl - I like Grace, Isabelle.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I always wanted to name my daughter Paxton. That was the name of a character in a book I loved throughout my teen years. When I got pregnant with Payton I had been using fertility. Not knowing whether or not the pregnancy would be a multiple we came up with various names also starting with P. We had decided that a girl would be Paxton and a boy Peyton. Right before "SHE" was born, my ex begged me to name her Payton changing the e to an a.

Her full Name is Payton Alyssa. All of the children in my ex's family have an A middle initial. Ironically so do the women they married. I chose Alyssa because that was the name of a very dear friend of mine that passed away right before I was married.

If I have any more children I want Leo Charles for a boy and Amelia Rose for a girl.

You'd name a daughter after a Supercharger? :confused:

Inkara1

Well, considering a lot of guys now work on rice rockets that use turbos (well, some... most just go for the look instead of making the car actually move faster) instead of superchargers, they might not know what one is, let alone make the connection of it sucking something in, squeezing it and then spitting it out the other side.

simplyred

sucking something in, squeezing it and ....

Sounds like eating crawfish. :lol:

I don't know anything about cars. I didn't know anything about the name connection. Like I said, Paxton was the name of a character in a book and I really liked her spunk...