What Paris Hilton really fears

Ron? Or that Rob character? Both are fine :D......well, except for the puckered nether regions due to our renovation.
The troll in the basement is gone but left all his trash. I have almost gotten to the point that I can go down there without getting emotional. Almost.
I'm busy. I haven't been busy like I'm busy for a long time....but there is an end in site! Scouts is 90% over for the school year but I have day camp to counsel in mid June (I have to buy some tennis type shoes and I haven't been able to look at them for more than 10 minutes without a panic attack).
Marlowe got her first school yearbook and that was surprisingly rough on me.
Ebay is going well. Having a good couple of months. That's always nice.
I'm sure I am missing stuff but...pfft....
How are you all?

Marlowe got her first school yearbook and that was surprisingly rough on me.

Yeah, shit. Any day now you'll be dealing with varicose veins and arthur-itis, huh? :rolleyes: My kid is 30 (and completely fucking up his life, but I'm sure my dad would've felt the same about me if he'd lived that long).

'Round my life, I've got a shiny new stent (guess maybe I will start eating those vegetables after all) a couple of weeks ago, Dara's pissed at me because I suggested that ignoring the cat was more expedient than arguing with it while I'm trying to sleep and I'm playing fairly regularly one night a week. Mostly old folk music, don't tell Rob. :D

What? Like Rob doesn't listen to old folk music. Nelly Furtado was on Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday and he leans over and goes, in all seriousness - "I thought Nelly was a guy".
Give him his Frank Zappa, ronnie James Dio, and Warren Zevon (with whom he is corrupting my children) and he is happy.

What? Like Rob doesn't listen to old folk music. Nelly Furtado was on Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday and he leans over and goes, in all seriousness - "I thought Nelly was a guy".
Give him his Frank Zappa, ronnie James Dio, and Warren Zevon (with whom he is corrupting my children) and he is happy.

Do you guys have "The Wind?" Kind of a haunting little record. Warren Zevon never corrupted anyone. Stripped away a few illusions perhaps...

Hell if I know :shrug:

I'm doing my best to get them hooked on Korn but Malory is more of a Donna Summer and Maroon 5 kind of girl.

I still cringe at the thought of my girls singing "Lawyers, guns, and money" :S

PS Note that I am snacking on some carrots and celery as we speak.

thankyouverymuch

I'm doing my best to get them hooked on Korn but Malory is more of a Donna Summer and Maroon 5 kind of girl.

Korn may be a littleh ard for a young girl. Start with some pre-break up Aerosmith. Maybe a little Led Zep IV, add some Masters of Reality & top with Cat Scratch Fever (the album, not the song)

But...but I don't listen to Aerosmith or Nugent much. Marlowe likes Korn and Ministry...oh! And The Who.

Who sings that I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up song? Is that Christina? They like that one.

That's the one!
It's preprogrammed into this toy guitar that Rob's Dad bought Marlowe for Christmas and they won't lay off of it.

Well, at least it plays a preprogrammed melody, try giving them a flute and watch yourself going mad :D

Back