What was the first thing that mad you feel old?

Inkara1

I feel old now. I remember when Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and the Cosby Show were still in prime time and making new episodes. Now they're on Nick at Nite!

When I was running my restaurant, and was filling out new hire packets on kids that were born when I was in jr. high :mad:

Slim Pickens said:
When I was running my restaurant, and was filling out new hire packets on kids that were born when I was in jr. high :mad:
:rolleyes: [crochety old man]My son will be thirty in July. Jr. High school, hmmph![/crochety old man]

When my ex wife's younger brother's girlfriend told me that tonight was the first time she had actually seen an LP be played.

Damn kids, I'm gonna castrate both of 'em if they don't stop.....I have 4 grandkids now.

*when I found out that Depeche Mode was 20 years ago.
*when I realized my first baby was 12
*when I realized my youngest baby is about to be 8
*grey nose hair

I'm not old yet so I dunno :D

I can tell you a time when my dad felt really old though :D It was when I was like 13 probably and my brother was like 8...so my dad was around 39. He fell while him and my brother were skating at one of the outdoor rinks in Brampton and a bunch of teenage girls stopped and were all "Oh sir, are you ok sir?" he said it made him feel mightly old but he thought it was nice that they cared enough to ask :D

I think my mom had a moment the other day when we were driving to Toronto and she said "I'll be 46 this year!" and I said "Mom, you'll be 47 this year." and she was like "I'll be FORTY SEVEN?!" :D

When I led a P.E. class (7th grade), put on my Matrix Soundtrack CD, they stopped dead in their tracks, and asked with huge eyes.. "You listen to this stuff??"

alex said:
Damn kids, I'm gonna castrate both of 'em if they don't stop.....I have 4 grandkids now.
Do you feed 'em cokes and chocolate and send 'em home?

I have five (two adopted, but they're between the oldest and youngest) but four live in the Philipines.

Professur said:
I'd better be friggin cold before that happens to me. But then, I was a father at 35.

If my mother's a grandmother before she's 50 she may have a heart attack...that'd leave me 26 and my brother 21...I certainly hope she isn't a grandmother before 50 either!!! She'd prefer 55 but I don't think I'll wait til I'm 31 to start having kids...you never know though. Not to mention that when she's 55 my brother will be 26 so he may very well be having babies before then even if I'm not.

With a little luck (doh) I could be a granny by the time I'm 33. :alienhuh:

By the way, I just want to add that I got carded a week ago buying alcohol. I feel that it is important to mention this. :lloyd:

Actually, the first time I remember thinking I was getting old was at the grocery store, realizing that the reason the muzak sounded so familiar is that it was The Rolling Stones.

The lady who cut my hair thought I was in highschool...the first week of school everyone thought I was in first year...I'm UN-impressed.

Nixy said:
If my mother's a grandmother before she's 50 she may have a heart attack...that'd leave me 26 and my brother 21...I certainly hope she isn't a grandmother before 50 either!!! She'd prefer 55 but I don't think I'll wait til I'm 31 to start having kids...you never know though. Not to mention that when she's 55 my brother will be 26 so he may very well be having babies before then even if I'm not.

I was 27 when V2.0 hit the dirt. Old enough to have all my shit straight and be past juvenile wants, and young enough to run beside the bicycle. She'll be old enough to run along side her brothers when the time comes.

chcr said:
Do you feed 'em cokes and chocolate and send 'em home?

Really don't see them much. It's just a big mess. All of them have different parents.

Nixy, there's nothing wrong with waiting till your 30's to have a baby...in fact I would recommend it.

Back