What was the first thing that mad you feel old?

tonksy said:
I bet she doesn't know what an Atari is.
Actually she does, the whole "old-school" video game thing is making something of a comeback in her group. Who knew?

Anyway, for retribution I play Bob Dylan around the house whenever I get the chance.

PT said:
Actually she does, the whole "old-school" video game thing is making something of a comeback in her group. Who knew?

Anyway, for retribution I play Bob Dylan around the house whenever I get the chance.
That'll fix her. A friend's 16 year old daughter came up to him not too long ago and said that at a friend's house she'd heard something called "The Wall" by Pink Somebody and it was really great. He went and got out the LP for her.

Ooh yeah, almost forgot. I was riding in the boy's car the other day looking for a cd I might actually want to listen to and Van Morrison's Greatest Hits was in there.

You should get him Van Morrison's Contractual Obligation Album. :D

I can see by the look on your face
that you've got ring worm
I'm very sorry, but I have to tell you
that you've got ring worm

It's a very common disease
Actually, you're very lucky to have ring worm
Becuase you might have had something else

:D

HomeLAN said:
Er, that's "dead-head sticker on a Cadillac".

the remake is black flag sticker, I used to listen to black flag when they where newish, to me the dead have always been old guys, so a deadhead sticker on a cadillac wouldn't phase me.

chcr said:
Amazing how many youngsters don't even know what a "dead-head" is.

Oh, and Paul?

I actually know what a deadhead is, I know who the grateful dead are, I wqas referring to the remake.

(has actualy seen the dead in concert)

paul_valaru said:
I actually know what a deadhead is, I know who the grateful dead are, I wqas referring to the remake.

(has actualy seen the dead in concert)
I figgered it out later in the thread. :lloyd:

How many times have you seen the Dead?

chcr said:
I figgered it out later in the thread. :lloyd:

How many times have you seen the Dead?

just the once, live, seen a lot of concert footage, and a freind had tons of bootleg stuff.

I actually noticed and peered closer at the wrinkles developing on my face in the mirror the other day. I usually just look to make sure that I don't have anything in my teeth and move on...but I actually looked long and hard at the face on the other side and said "Shit...I'm starting to look...gasp...old!"

Back