• Before the year ends

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Asking her out? are you insane?

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Those models tend to own trucking firms & wear comfortable shoes.

Hey now, I often wear comfy shoes but I do NOT like to be the leader. I like to feel in control but really I like to be looked after (as long as I know that I COULD take care of myself...which I can)

tonksy

But if I take care of myself who will rub my tushy when it's sore? And that would mean I would have to make my own morning coffee! And that trash isn't going to empty itself. No sir, nothing quite like a good man!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
But if I take care of myself who will rub my tushy when it's sore? And that would mean I would have to make my own morning coffee! And that trash isn't going to empty itself. No sir, nothing quite like a good man!

I didn't say I WANT to take care of myself, I said I want to be taken care of while knowing that if I HAD to I COULD take care of myself :p

markjs

Banned
I had to take the last option, but if I could have made my own option, it would have been; what and admit to her he likes her in that way?

Poor Altron, perhaps he ought to try a nip or two of liquid confidence? Naw, bad Idea....

Seriously Altron, there is usually a window of opportunity with a girl, and from all you've said I am pretty sure she likes ya, and the worst that could happen is you end up just friends, unless you fall in love first and are too crushed (in the unlikely event of rejection), so don't miss the window man! In this life one must roll the dice if one is to ever win!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
He might have fear of just rolling the dice. Is not easy the first time you do it, mainly because there's this fear of rejection. However, there's nothing to fear. If you pop the question, you can either win or lose. If you don't pop it, then you already lost.

The biggest problem of many men is that they would rather not ask it than being turned down. They fear it might hurt their self-esteem, but if they think that way, they already have a very low one, so there's nothing to hurt either way :shrug: