• Sometime next week

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Before the year ends

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Asking her out? are you insane?

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Altron

This is an old poll. I checked the date on it, and I actually did end up doing it about a month and a half later.

Tomorrow will be a good day to do it, since it will be the weekend, and we have a lot more time to hang out on the weekends.

And, if I get really nervous, I'll just cop out and do it with a text message.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Last night would have been an even better time, but you wussed out, and as promised, I am giving you unending hell about it.

Hey, call me what you will, but at least I keep my promises. :evilgrin:

markjs

Banned
This is an old poll. I checked the date on it, and I actually did end up doing it about a month and a half later.

Tomorrow will be a good day to do it, since it will be the weekend, and we have a lot more time to hang out on the weekends.

And, if I get really nervous, I'll just cop out and do it with a text message.

Before I realized just what an awesome dude I am. :D When I was a kid, I used to just write girls "the letter". I am a pretty effective writer when I want to be, and the funny thing about "the letter", is that it never failed me. The crazy thing is, every single time I gave "the letter" to a girl I liked, invariably, they would say, 'well I just don't feel that way about you', but somehow it was sheer magic. I'd always have to suffer for about 2-3 days due to the rejection, but I never shyed away from a friendship, and was always the gentleman about it. Crazy as it seems, every single time, without fail, within no more than three days, each girl came around, and well, let's just say I had a lot of relationships that taught me a lot as a youth, and I got me some! :sex:

Inkara1

NO! NO! DO NOT ASK HER OUT IN A TEXT MESSAGE!

"The Letter" is cute IF YOU HAND IT TO HER PERSONALLY.

Getting together via text message is almost as bad as dumping someone via text message.

markjs

Banned
"The Letter" is cute IF YOU HAND IT TO HER PERSONALLY.

Oh yeah, "the letter", must be handed to her and she must read it in your presence. I'd forgotten to state that all important point!

The real beauty of a letter, or any written communication for that matter, is that you can craft what you want to say to perfection, and in great detail, before anyone reads it. Once done, they can't stop you, distract, you, argue with you, or otherwise wreck your train of thought as they can when speaking. Rather they are forced to hear exactly what you wanted to say without being able to effect it with their input, or dismiss it before you are done. The added bonus is that they can go back to it later, time and time again, and still get the exact, same perfectly crafted piece of communication, exactly as you in tended to say, until they understand every nuance of the point you are trying to convey.

Professur

Oh yeah, "the letter", must be handed to her and she must read it in your presence. I'd forgotten to state that all important point!

The real beauty of a letter, or any written communication for that matter, is that you can craft what you want to say to perfection, and in great detail, before anyone reads it. Once done, they can't stop you, distract, you, argue with you, or otherwise wreck your train of thought as they can when speaking. Rather they are forced to hear exactly what you wanted to say without being able to effect it with their input, or dismiss it before you are done. The added bonus is that they can go back to it later, time and time again, and still get the exact, same perfectly crafted piece of communication, exactly as you in tended to say, until they understand every nuance of the point you are trying to convey.

The down side, naturally, being that ... if you make an ass of yourself anyways ... they have proof ... and they'll keep it forever just to rub your nose in it.

Altron

What if I send the text message WHILE I'm like sitting next to her or something. So it will be like handing it personally, and being there when she reads it. I'm a wimp.

markjs

Banned
The down side, naturally, being that ... if you make an ass of yourself anyways ... they have proof ... and they'll keep it forever just to rub your nose in it.

Never happened, as I said it always worked. When it comes to "the letter", I am "the master". :grinyes:

Professur

I'm struggling really really hard to not take the obvious cheap shot, Mark. I hope you appreciate that.

Altron

I try to be like "Hey I'm going to ask her" but when I actually try to, I just get really really scared. :(

POStech

I try to be like "Hey I'm going to ask her" but when I actually try to, I just get really really scared. :(

a wise man once told me if you ask ten women "do you want to fuck", nine of them may slap you but it's all worth it when the tenth one says yes