Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Before the year ends

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Asking her out? are you insane?

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

markjs

Banned
awwww I am so a hopeless romantic...I want a man to do little sweet things for me :( Hell, at this point I'd settle for a man who is genuinely interested and shows it :(

Perhaps this will help....

markjs's hypothetical sensitive side said:
Dear Nixy,

I write this letter, because I have so many things to say and I just can't seem to find a way to express myself in conversation. In the short time I've known you I've developed quite a fancy for you. You are so intelligent and insightful, and so real. That's a quality I find to be rare in the women I know. I also want you to know I think you are absolutely gorgeous. I won't lie, it's not that cookie cutter, supermodel, typical pretty, it's so much more than that! You are so unique looking (in a good way of course), and the combination of that, and just the way you carry yourself, and who you are on the inside, makes you one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. Your eyes are so intense and your gaze so captivating, and sometimes I feel like I can see right into your soul through them, and I love what I see there.

But that's only the surface, and you are so much more than that. Ultimately our friendship means a lot to me, and above and beyond anything else I don't want to lose it. Still I cannot help the way I feel about you, and this is why I write this letter. I'd be just about the happiest man on earth, if the feling was mutual. I don't know if you feel this way about me in return, but if you don't, I know it's going to hurt. I may need some time to get over it, I am only human after all, but I would still want you as my friend no matter what. I am strong, and I can survive it, but I don't want to! I can't think of anything else, you are the total package, kind, passionate, intelligent, yet still mysterious, and incredibly sexy!! And I really want to be with you. So please, be gentle, but don't spare me the truth about how you really feel. You are one hell of a special lady, and you deserve all the best things in life, I probably don't deserve a woman such as you, but I am a pretty good guy, and I do my best, and I pray that that could be enough to win your heart... You really inspire me to want to be a better man, and that's truly special to me. Any man would be very lucky to be with a woman like you.

Sincerely (or at least it would be if it wasn't all hypothetical)
markjs

I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist, but take heart, you will someday find your prince chaming, believe it, but don't look for it too hard, and it will happen.

markjs

Banned
It has to be genuine, otherwise anyone who does it is a real asshole.

Everyone that has ever known me, has been left with one thing they knew for sure. I am nothing if not genuine. So much so that many people have suggested I need to learn more tact. It's the scorpio in me. :grinyes:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Perhaps this will help....

I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist, but take heart, you will someday find your prince chaming, believe it, but don't look for it too hard, and it will happen.

awwwwwwww thank you

See, I want a guy who feels all those things...*le sigh*

tonksy

See, you may well get a guy that feels all those things...getting him to say them? another story.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
See, you may well get a guy that feels all those things...getting him to say them? another story.

I don't really care so much if he says them...as long as I know he's crazy about me...I'v found guys are more likely to SHOW that they care than SAY that they care...and I'm ok with that.