When will they learn?

ironically ...alone and flashing lots of notes about ...that way she may just have been mugged (by your average common or garden, less-dangerous scum type) ...

how unpredictable!

In fact is she HAD done ALL the things Gato says she shouldn't have done ...she'd very probably be alive today - mugged and money-less, but quite possibly alive.

(Gato - i can pick the wholes in that one myself thankyou! ;) ..but have fun! ;) )

ironically ...alone and flashing lots of notes about ...that way she may just have been mugged (by your average common or garden, less-dangerous scum type) ...

how unpredictable!

In fact is she HAD done ALL the things Gato says she shouldn't have done ...she'd very probably be alive today - mugged and money-less, but quite possibly alive.

(Gato - i can pick the wholes in that one myself thankyou! ;) ..but have fun! ;) )

I said she shouldn't have been out late, after a night of 'socializing', alone. You're saying the opposite? She should've been out late, alone, after a night of socializing? I think your wires are crossed...

Provocation? That's a laugh. The word you're looking for is temptation

Either one would give the said person accountability.

Who's blaming her? I said that she should bear some responsibility for what happened, and everybody jumps on that as if its a guilty/innocent thing. It most certainly is not. Its a stupid/smart thing.

I agree with you there. But it appeared you made it sound like she was the absolute cause of her own (now known) demise.

Back