Will America Ever be this cool?

see you Americans spell it wrong and then the colour tags on the forums don't work right coz it was obviously designed by a bloody American. (vB not OTC)

peterska2 said:
see now we come up with loads of slogans after the competition has finished

Isn't that the way it always goes? No one ever comes up with something clever/witty/funny until after the fact. :shrug:

Heres at thought......what do you our (the OTC brits minus justin because he's from london and you know that accent already (think hugh grant)) accents sound like. I think you may be suprised slightly by some of them....

your post dosn't make sense even to another peep from bolton so theres no hope for these bleeding foriegners ya know

steweygrrrr said:
Heres at thought......what do you our (the OTC brits minus justin because he's from london and you know that accent already (think hugh grant)) accents sound like. I think you may be suprised slightly by some of them....

Maybe you should rephrase. My noggin isn't comprehending.

peterska2 said:
your post dosn't make sense even to another peep from bolton so theres no hope for these bleeding foriegners ya know
It makes perfect sense to me..... I'm asking the americans what they think our brit accents sound like.

Just wondering if they think we all sound the same. Theyd be pleasently suprised buth bleach's methinks

steweygrrrr said:
It makes perfect sense to me..... I'm asking the americans what they think our brit accents sound like.

Just wondering if they think we all sound the same. Theyd be pleasently suprised buth bleach's methinks

Ya missed a load a words owt der Stewey luv

Now I understand. When key words are missing, sometimes I can't even deduce the meaning.

About what your accents sound like. All I know is that they sound cool, and I wish I had one.

hey less of the scouse dissing my gf's dad is scouse. And her mums a geordie if you wanna go there too....

PCB: you'll wish you dont have a northern accent when you go down south....the eejits dont understand a word your saying....hell a TV show made by a northener (Peter Kay - GARLIC BREAD? Bread? With Garlic? :rofl4: ) needed subtitles to be shown down south

Yeah, my dad came from wigan and my aunt still lives there.

I don't know about you, but I tend not to notice my accent until I go somewhere else... for instance, I never really noticed how strong my east anglian accent had become until I went down south into kent and surrey.

But I can drop out of it into a Surrey accent at will. It really just depends who I'm speaking to.:shrug:

same here....I can go 'posh' kent to bolton whenever I want...but the odd southern pronunciation always pops into my northern accent.

Back