Will America Ever be this cool?

'ow the 'ell am I supposed to understand a drunk geordie when I 'ave trouble undertandin' 'em sober?

It might well be english mate, but it isn't the queen's"... :rolleyes:

AlphaTroll said:
Ah, sedation - my favourite state of mind..............best way to avoid mutiny too ;)

So, can one of your voices please tell me what on this flippen planet a 'dook' is?

Is it supposed to be duke - as in Dookie (the guy who terrorised the Gummibears?)

I have no idea what a "dook" is :confused: Sounds more like suvvern talk to me (Geordie not being very vowely) :)

It might well be english mate, but it isn't the queen's"...

It's cerainly not! We nicked our language off the Scots (with a smattering of Viking expletives) .......... Not some German lass who spends all day chasing Corgi dogs around the garden ;)

EDIT: I looked up "dook" in the Geordie Dictionary -

DOOK: To duck. Dook yor heed Duck your head.

bleach said:
I have no idea what a "dook" is :confused: Sounds more like suvvern talk to me (Geordie not being very vowely) :)

EDIT: I looked up "dook" in the Geordie Dictionary -

Ta hun - so he wanted me to duck................BWAHAHA ah fuck me, now it all makes sense (ye should of been there to appreciate the stupidity of that particular situation) :D

steweygrrrr said:
Kuis I hate to break it to you (and Arris may actually BREAK you) but scottish is not an english accent...scottish is a scottish accent. Scotlands a seperate country

I bet he meant the English language

rrfield

Back