would you do one thing for me?

A.B.Normal

since i am not able to do it myself.:glasses3:

*turns on sarcasm meter

boost-big.gif

BeardofPants

I wouldn't wipe yer arse, let alone help you do your homework. Oh, and you're now on my ignore list since you've just now neg'd me twice. :finger:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now, now, folks...no need to get into a karma war. Attack the post, not the person. It's a legit request, I'm sure most of us have been at some point needing help on homework. (well, at least I know I have)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Now, now, folks...no need to get into a karma war. Attack the post, not the person. It's a legit request, I'm sure most of us have been at some point needing help on homework. (well, at least I know I have)

stop being so reasonable!!!

:swing:

GrandCaravanSE

I wouldn't wipe yer arse, let alone help you do your homework. Oh, and you're now on my ignore list since you've just now neg'd me twice. :finger:

hey your the one with the stupid answers,anyway its just the internet not real life, i am sure your just as big of an asshole as i am. oh yes can i get negative Karma?

nalani

hey your the one with the stupid answers,anyway its just the internet not real life, i am sure your just as big of an asshole as i am. oh yes can i get negative Karma?

No, it's not "real life" - it's just a forum - but many of us will tell you that we completely understand that on the other end of that screen IS a real live person. Many of us have gotten to know one another and have become great friends.

GrandCaravanSE

No, it's not "real life" - it's just a forum - but many of us will tell you that we completely understand that on the other end of that screen IS a real live person. Many of us have gotten to know one another and have become great friends.

I understand this but i really didn't think that BoP would get that mad over a little bit of Karma.

BeardofPants

I'm not real! I'm as ethereal as the christmas fairy!! :D

I love you peeps. Fer reels. *hugs each & everyone of yous*

Thx for the make-up karma. :leghump:

GrandCaravanSE

Ok Guys and gals i will find an old paper to start out with, and post it, i don't want you to correct any of my newer papers.