2005 BBQ possibilities.

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
Considering what lighweight eaters the group was at the MTL barbie, I would think that a single chicken sandwich and junior salad would be all that is required.
Keep in mind I'm planning on coming this year. :D

I don't like mushrooms, olives, pickles or anchovies. I get my caffeine via soda instead of coffee. Otherwise I'm game.

tonksy

steve? your crockpot would make 4. i have 2 old fashioned cylindrical ones and one bad ass oblong.

i was gonna make red beans because that's a louisiana favorite...but i sure love me some white beans so i think i'll do those too. i can make rice in my old big pot. the oblong crock will cook the brisket or whatever...the chicken needs the oven...i don't think i'll need yours unless you folks have a request.
i have two big old stock pots that i was planning on doing the collards and the green beans in but if you think 2 veggies (and i when i say veggies i use the term loosely because there is nothing vegetarian about my collards and green beans.) is too much than i'll have a stock pot open for use.

HomeLAN

I gotta figure out what to do at my place. I have two grills (1 gas, 1 charcoal) that I figure I'll need both of. Fully stocked kitchen, but not for 25 folks. *Gonna have to put thinking cap on*

Inkara1

That, and the fact that gas one way is only about $60 less than the whole round-trip ticket, and the fact that my store is a bit under-staffed so having Thursday through Monday off would be easier than Wednesday through Wednesday off, and I'm flying.

Stop Laughing

I'll put in my plans later, but not until next month after my mother's cruise is over. My account's gonna take a beating for a while. You know me, I can sleep anywhere.

Inkara1

Rotator cuff? That's a nasty one. There's no "Tommy John" surgery to fix the rotator cuff.

How long do you think until Pedro Martinez joins the rotator cuff club you just joined?