Americans Oppose Income Redistribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

2minkey

bootlicker
you can do better than that. what he said has nothing to do with jesus. and neither does the horseshit spewed by small-dicked jackasses like falwell. jesus would think he's a jerk.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
and did you know that Obama is secretly a Muslim!!!!!

and all the other stupid bullshit the right wing wackjobs are spouting these days.

chcr

Too cute for words

and all the other stupid bullshit the right wing wackjobs are spouting these days.

What?!? What!?! That's is then, we're invading Canada! As soon as we find it on our globe.

Cerise

Falwell’s objections to homosexuality are hardly comparable to Wright’s objections to America and white people:

"America is still the No. 1 killer in the world. ... We are deeply involved in the importing of drugs, the exporting of guns and the training of professional killers. ... We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God. ... We supported Zionism shamelessly while ignoring the Palestinians and branding anybody who spoke out against it as being anti-Semitic. … We started the AIDS virus. ... We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that Third World people live in grinding poverty.”

However, it is documented that Falwell did apologize for his comments.

Falwell told CNN: "I would never blame any human being except the terrorists, and if I left that impression with gays or lesbians or anyone else, I apologize."

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/14/Falwell.apology/

I'm sure any day Obama will straighten Wright right out and the good rev's apology will be forthcoming.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/05/why_the_left_hated_jerry_falwe.html

chcr

Too cute for words
However, it is documented that Falwell did apologize for his comments.

Falwell told CNN: "I would never blame any human being except the terrorists, and if I left that impression with gays or lesbians or anyone else, I apologize."

Back and fill baby, back and fill.

Cerise

A Muslim? Reeeeeeeely?

There are elections in America now. Along came a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama. All the people in the Arab and Islamic world and in Africa applauded this man. They welcomed him and prayed for him and for his success, and they may have even been involved in legitimate contribution campaigns to enable him to win the American presidency.

We still hope that this black man will take pride in his African and Islamic identity, and in his faith, and that [he will know] that he has rights in America, and that he will change America from evil to good, and that America will establish relations that will serve it well with other peoples, especially the Arabs.http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/1791.htm

chcr

Too cute for words
He made the effort.

How'd you feel about Wright's apology?

Exactly the same. An insincere apology to save face isn't really an apology at all. I think we've seen this all before and are likely to see it again ad nauseum. It already makes me sick.

spike

Falwell’s objections to homosexuality are hardly comparable to Wright’s objections to America and white people.

Bullshit. Falwelll and Robertson's objections's to America, gays, Jews, etc are certainly comparable to Wright's comments. The fact that you even try to write off that kind of hate mongering just shows your complete hypocrisy.

2minkey

bootlicker
um, because folks from the other side of the aisle do just as good of a job embracing their own stuporkin?

Cerise

Oh. So it's not just the right wing wackjobs.

But one in ten believes Barack Obama is Muslim. Roughly a third (34%) say they don't know what his religious beliefs are, though 9% say the reason they don't know is that they've heard different things about his religion, not that they haven't heard about it.

Notably, the impression that Obama is Muslim crosses party lines: 14% of Republicans, 10% of Democrats and 8% of independents think he is Muslim.
http://people-press.org/report/?pageid=1277

give you a hint, when we pee, you get wet

Is that your way of saying "Piss on America"?

spike

um, because folks from the other side of the aisle do just as good of a job embracing their own stuporkin?

Exactly.

Cerise your guys have embraced some absolute wackjobs and you didn't have a problem with it. Why the hypocrisy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.