Americans Oppose Income Redistribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Exactly.

Cerise your guys have embraced some absolute wackjobs and you didn't have a problem with it. Why the hypocrisy now?

The sheer lack of honesty among liberals is overwhelming to say the least.

You know, if McCain were a member of Falwell’s church, you can't deny that the media would make a HUGE deal of it----we'd never hear the end of it.

And if he claimed to be unaware of Falwell’s beliefs after attending the church for 20 years, the media would call him a liar, and rightfully so.

But liberals who make similarly questionable statements usually get a pass from the media. Talk about hypocrisyof the first order!

And notice that liberals think it's fine for Farrakhan (and I'minajihad) to condemn homosexuality and call for the death of homosexuals.

Where's your faux outrage over that?

And liberals think it's OK for radical muslims to kill thousands of Americans because we deserve it.

And liberals think it's fine for BLT to believe these very same things and won't say a word about it. :shrug:

Why do leftists want to destroy this country? Why do you want to erase its' heritage, the principles it was founded on, and change it?

Cerise

and did you know that Obama is secretly a Muslim!!!!!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/5544

President Apostate?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/o..._r=2&oref=slogin&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

Of course, as most Americans understand it, Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He chose to become a Christian, and indeed has written convincingly to explain how he arrived at his choice and how important his Christian faith is to him.

His conversion, however, was a crime in Muslim eyes; it is “irtidad” or “ridda,” usually translated from the Arabic as “apostasy,” but with connotations of rebellion and treason. Indeed, it is the worst of all crimes that a Muslim can commit, worse than murder (which the victim’s family may choose to forgive).

spike

You know, if McCain were a member of Falwell’s church, you can't deny that the media would make a HUGE deal of it----we'd never hear the end of it.

They probably wouldn't make as big a deal of it as they did with Obama's pastor. They sure didn't say much about Hagee's endorsement.

They never made much out of Bush's close connection with wackjob preachers either.

But liberals who make similarly questionable statements usually get a pass from the media. Talk about hypocrisyof the first order!

The media played the hell out of the Wright crap. What are you thinking? It's like some weird conjectured fantasy that you present as fact.

And notice that liberals think it's fine for Farrakhan (and I'minajihad) to condemn homosexuality and call for the death of homosexuals.

Why do you think all liberals think this exactly? And how is it worse than anti-homosexual statements form conservative preacher?

And liberals think it's OK for radical muslims to kill thousands of Americans because we deserve it.

Now you're just making up fantasy rhetoric again.

And liberals think it's fine for BLT to believe these very same things and won't say a word about it. :shrug:

BLT? I guess I like a BLT sometimes....especially with avacado. Sometimes called a BLAT. What this have to do with anything though?

Why do leftists want to destroy this country? Why do you want to erase its' heritage, the principles it was founded on, and change it?

Where did this bullshit rhetoric come from? It's the cons that want to destroy the country and the principles it was founded on.

So how many more times are you going to avoid the question I asked Cerise?

Your guys have embraced some absolute wackjobs and you didn't have a problem with it. Why the hypocrisy now?

Cerise

Some people actually have to walk out of their house and leave their computer behind to go to a job for a period of time. :shrug:

Hypocrisy schmypocrisy.

If you want to talk about your theories of conservative links to "wackjobs" please start your own thread about it. This one is intended to point out that an overwhelming majority of Americans oppose income redistribution, and that is just the opposite of what Obama would like to see occur in this country.

spike

Some people actually have to walk out of their house and leave their computer behind to go to a job for a period of time. :shrug:

Which would be an explanation if you hadn't posted in a bunch of other threads in the meantime.

If you want to talk about your theories of conservative links to "wackjobs" please start your own thread about it. This one is intended to point out that an overwhelming majority of Americans oppose income redistribution, and that is just the opposite of what Obama would like to see occur in this country.

Which would be an explanation if you hadn't been the one to bring up theology and pastors.

So now once again the question you are avoiding is:

"Your guys have embraced some absolute religious wackjobs and you didn't have a problem with it. Why the hypocrisy now?"

Go ahead.

Cerise

Which would be an explanation if you hadn't posted in a bunch of other threads in the meantime.

Ooooh, sooory. I'm not hooked up to the Default Thread Subscription Mode.

I'll try to place you at the top of the list, though. ;)

Which would be an explanation if you hadn't been the one to bring up theology and pastors.

I guess you're saying marxist black liberation theology is a good thing.

So now once again the question you are avoiding is:

"Your guys have embraced some absolute religious wackjobs and you didn't have a problem with it. Why the hypocrisy now?"

Go ahead.

Since you really want to dwell on this subject, and don't want to start your own thread about it, why don't you list the religious wackjob, the reason you object to them, and the person on the right is associated with that wackjob.

Maybe throw in the length of time that person has associated with the wackjob, and why you feel that the association has a detrimental effect on that person's service to this country.

Try to copy more than just one sentence to keep the whole context thing in mind.

spike

Ooooh, sooory. I'm not hooked up to the Default Thread Subscription Mode.

I might consider that an explanation if you still weren't trying to avoid the question.

I guess you're saying marxist black liberation theology is a good thing.

I'm saying you brought theology up without starting a new thread and now suddenly don't want to discuss it.

Since you really want to dwell on this subject, and don't want to start your own thread about it, why don't you list the religious wackjob, the reason you object to them, and the person on the right is associated with that wackjob.

The question is simple Cerise. Why do take the hypocritical stance that Obama's association with Wright is a problem but never had a problem with Bush's close associatin with a whackjob like Robertson?

Are you done avoiding yet?

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah sure got some lip on him don't he.

we'll teach him what happens to whippersnappers who ask tough questions.

Cerise

I might consider that an explanation if you still weren't trying to avoid the question.

I'm saying you brought theology up without starting a new thread and now suddenly don't want to discuss it.

The question is simple Cerise. Why do take the hypocritical stance that Obama's association with Wright is a problem but never had a problem with Bush's close associatin with a whackjob like Robertson?

Are you done avoiding yet?

I dunno. It's my thread, I intended it to expand to an Obama catch all, so I thought I could talk about anything. :shrug: Maybe I'm wrong.

What did Robertson say that has influenced President Bush?

MrBishop

Funny how the Democratic Nominee is more right-wing than the Republican nominee, eh

When you split the right-wing, and the left-wing..all you have left is the bird. - constantly being flipped ;)

spike

Hey Cerise, in case you forgot here's that question again:

Why do take the hypocritical stance that Obama's association with Wright is a problem but don't have a problem with Bush's close association with a whackjob like Robertson?

You're really squirming on this one.

Cerise

Hey, spike, why don't you put into words how the President's association with Pat Robertson is even a close comparison to that of Obama's and Wright's? Did GWB attend Robertson's church for 20 years? Did he baptize the President's children? Did he marry the President and Mrs. Bush? Please be clear on what you are trying to say. It doesn't serve any purpose to say "Well, what about this and this and this" when you're not even saying why you think it's a legitimate parallel.

Status
Not open for further replies.