Anti-abortionists

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
The mother and father are highly religious...that's obvious from the nearly immediate baptism of the girls...they're so religious that they would never have thought of abortion...they're just not religious enough to have considered another A-word into their decision...Adultery. (Sex before marriage).

tsk tsk

Bish, they are married. They got married this past summer.

Accidents? Newsflash. Noone ever got pregnant without having sex.

Accidents do happen. No, obviously not without having sex, but they do happen. Condoms bust, birth control pills fail etc.

AlphaTroll

Uki Chick said:

Accidents do happen. No, obviously not without having sex, but they do happen. Condoms bust, birth control pills fail etc.

Ye know, my mother taught me that the only way the Pill is ever really effective is if you clasp it between your knees.

freako104

The mother and father are highly religious...that's obvious from the nearly immediate baptism of the girls...they're so religious that they would never have thought of abortion...they're just not religious enough to have considered another A-word into their decision...Adultery. (Sex before marriage).

I thought fornication was sex before marriage? adultery is when a married man has an affair or when a married woman has an affair

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
Ye know, my mother taught me that the only way the Pill is ever really effective is if you clasp it between your knees.

What is that all about? I've never heard anything of the sort.

AlphaTroll

Because the damned thing is so small you have to really keep yer kneews tight against each other to make sure it doesn't fall out.....and if yer legs can't open ye can't very well get pregnant can you?

Rose

AlphaTroll said:
Because the damned thing is so small you have to really keep yer kneews tight against each other to make sure it doesn't fall out.....and if yer legs can't open ye can't very well get pregnant can you?

Except aren't there positions that allow for this ..... Nevermind.

Freak - I'm with you. I think adultery is a married person having an affair with another married (or unmarried) person. Don't know about fornification, though.

AlphaTroll

Yup.....first thing is asked mom after she imparted that bit of knowledge was "what about bending over?"

Don't think she appreciated that.

Rose

AlphaTroll said:
Yup.....first thing is asked mom after she imparted that bit of knowledge was "what about bending over?"

Don't think she appreciated that.

:lol: My thoughts exactly ... though I'd not have had the gall to ask!

AlphaTroll

I'm insanely curious at times and have always figured that, if you don't ask you'll never know..... unfortunately that kind of logic doesn't do well when yer discussing sex with your mom.

My questionable logic reached new heights when, at the age of 9, I asked my grandmother if she knew what a blowjob was :rolleyes: To this day I don't know if she does or not......but I sure have developped an affinity for pepper, which was the punishment she chose for me (I always got pepper in the mouth if I cursed or said something that offended my grandmother's sensibilities....until she figured out that I like pepper)

Cheese

Gonz said:
would you? with advance knowledge?

60233329547.jpg

Story

Sticking to the question, if I knew waaayy in advance(like the day after I conceived) then I would take medication to terminate the splitting cells, because by then, that's all they would have been.(I would kill more cells by flicking myself with an elastic band).

But if it was beyond the point of taking medication then I wouldn't have a clue. I guess it's one of those things where you actually have to be in the position to make such a decision.

MrBishop

freako104 said:
I thought fornication was sex before marriage? adultery is when a married man has an affair or when a married woman has an affair

That's the common misconception and the modern useage. It's actually with someone with whom you are not married. Affairs are with people to whom you're not married and so is pre-marital sex.
Fornication is pre-marital sex in spades...multiple occasions :)

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:

Summer of 2003...that was about hmmm....8 months or so ago. Pregnancy last 10 months (40 weeks) That'd be in March sometime. I guess that they had themselves an early honeymoon ;) or...a shot-gun wedding.

Acceidental pregnancy while on the pill happen fairly often. Both my wife and her brother are BC-Babies..both concieved during a stressful time...in one case, because of a death in the family...in the other, because of a massive job-loss.

Shit happens, eh?