Batton down the hatches

Slim Pickens

Mo is asserting himself again, eh? "I was here before all of you, and I've seen a dozen of you come and go, and I'll be here when you're gone!"

ekahs retsam

alex said:
Holy shit, not again. Tornado WARNING just two counties over from me.

http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPag...p=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none

Just two counties.. hahahahaha :lol2:

We have had a tornado warning in this county several times this month already. Striaght line winds knocked over a semi the other day and ripped a roof of some poor farmer's house.

Next month should be FAR more interesting, maybe even see a funnel cloud again this year. Hopefully not over my house.... :D

simplyred

I've experienced one serious tornado threat when I lived just outside of Nashville. I was so scared I slept in the bathtub all night with my pet bunny.

We have em here, but it's never been like "if you are in this veiwing area, turn off the television and take cover". I'll take a hurricane ANY day to a tornado!

Inkara1

Earthquakes are fun! They come unannounced so you don't spend all day watching and worrying. :D

ekahs retsam

Inkara1 said:
Earthquakes are fun! They come unannounced so you don't spend all day watching and worrying. :D

yeah i think an earthquake would be way more scary... because at least with tornadoes you sometimes get a warning.

chcr

Too cute for words
simplyred said:
I've experienced one serious tornado threat when I lived just outside of Nashville. I was so scared I slept in the bathtub all night with my pet bunny.

We have em here, but it's never been like "if you are in this veiwing area, turn off the television and take cover". I'll take a hurricane ANY day to a tornado!
Didn't live here very long then?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ekahs retsam said:
yeah i think an earthquake would be way more scary... because at least with tornadoes you sometimes get a warning.

If you're used to them sometimes you don't even feel when there's one.

HomeLAN

It's the season. We'll be getting that pretty routinely for the next few months. Guess which GA county historically has the greatest number of tornadoes annually? I'll take HomeLAN's county of residnce for 1,000, Alex.