College Bowl Games

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I don't need Tivo to look at another mans ass...we have the internet for that.

Oh, I already goggled for that guy's bum...he's quite pretty but no pics of his bum as of yet.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
How did I know you guys would try that?
Because you stopped, thought of what you would do if it was a girl's bum and then assumed we would do the same for a man's bum :)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Nixy said:
Yet Janet Jackson's boob is EVERYWHERE still!

And I've still not tried to see it since a few days in January 2005. It's old now. It was old then,,,

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
[deep breath] On topic for a moment...[/deep breath]

Gonna git outta here in a minute, go home, take a well-earned pain pill, and watch JoePa's army go stomp some new assholes into an old asshole's team. Evil, thy name is Bowden.

You may now resume your NFL QB anatomy discussion, enthralling as it is... :lloyd:

Inkara1

SouthernN'Proud said:
Gonna git outta here in a minute, go home, take a well-earned pain pill, and watch JoePa's army go stomp some new assholes into an old asshole's team. Evil, thy name is Bowden.
Hell of a game. It was funny watching the Florida State guys being too stupid to figure out what the ref was talking about at the start of overtime when he said Penn State won the toss and will play defense first and asked FSU which end of the field they wanted. That guy's probably in one of those majors that are made up specifically for dumb athletes. :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
:banana: :beardbng: :worship: :cool: :toast: :clap: *party*

The old man has more class, integrity, and dignity in his fingernail than any other person in sports. Glad to see him bounce back after some tough years. Glad to see him snap one off in Bowden's ass in the process.