*creeps in*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Welcome to the boards.

I don't believe you have met our admins :D

Sammy Baby is the one who is always streaking around here and fury is the one you see humping girls' legs. Gonzo seems pretty normal until you look at his pic and then you realize he's a scary mofo (j/k)

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
welcome to OTC :D

PS. don't mind the guy kisser (LL)
:leghump: You obviously have never been to prophecy's forums. If you think this place is nuts with me around, wait till you see Flatulentcow. :retard4: :D

Vortex

LastLegionary said:
Hey Vortex!! Are you from Prophecy? If so, how did you end up here?! :D Welcome :kiss:
*checks Internet Existance...*
*checks forums that Vortex harrasses...*
Yup, I'm from Prophey :D

LastLegionary said:
SOUCE: http://forum.prophecy.co.za/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=soapdish&Number=106105&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&vc=1 (on page 2 though)
Oi! No blowing my cover! :p I was gonna give you a welcom kiss back, but since you posted this...
nono.gif

LastLegionary said:
You obviously have never been to prophecy's forums. If you think this place is nuts with me around, wait till you see Flatulentcow. :retard4: :D
::cries manically:: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! The insanity!! ::cries some more:: FlatulentCow is a 17 year old, tri sexual cow, with strap on udders ::eye twitch:: Although he's a cool bugger, can still invoke severe haemorrhaging if not taken in small doses ::eye twitch::

Jeslek

Banned
I WANT MY KISS!!!! :yell:

And feel free to go with the smileys :) We don't have any admins here that will sulk.... :p

Vortex

LastLegionary said:
I WANT MY KISS!!!! :yell:
... *looks around for R@v3n...
*can't see R@v3n...
Okay, but only this once...
:kiss:

:rolleyes: *giggles*

LL said:
And feel free to go with the smileys
:eek: Oh, WHAT?!?!?!? LOL, that's like music to my ears :D Not like PH where if you use one they yell at you and threaten to ban :eek:

Vortex

*talks into collar...
*note to self... do not kiss LastLegionary, repeat, do not kiss LastLegionary
:p ;)

Vortex

Justintime said:
i don't think vortex is a guy :p
I hope so too! (more for my sake than LL's!)
Hold on a minute
*Vortex goes off...
*shuffling sounds are heard in the background...
Okaym everyone relax, I AM a chick

*hangs head in shame

Couldn't even keep it a secret for more than a few hours...

*walks out dragging her feet behind her...

Scanty

Where are you from, btw? Just so as we know what kind of humour goes. And whether humour is humor or humour. And whether you got S.A.D. as soon as you were born. And etc... :D

unclehobart

We be knowin' muchly ... after all... the li-bary jest got up to tharty or so books and a map. That puts us on par to be rather worldly and purty smart ... I reckon.

Scanty

Oh, chi-bap-bong-ching-chang-appa-ini-malak.

Why I not understand any your talk, lah? You wan rice?