*creeps in*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Vortex said:
:hug: unclehobart :D

OH NO! He is gonna follow you around like a lost puppy for like forever now!!!! :eek:

*tosses Unc a stale biscuit on the way out* :D

Vortex

Argh! I'm a big girl, and I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.. and if unclehobart tries anything, I'll take corrective action :D (like hitting him with a trout or something :p)

unclehobart

Atlanta, Georgia, United States and Johannesburg, South Africa, as the crow flies:
8421 miles (13552 km) (7318 nautical miles)

I don't think you have much to fear. Thats a hella hike.

Scanty

actually I suppose there is a place where you can hide a banana and not have anyone come near you.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Vortex said:
Argh! I'm a big girl, and I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.. and if unclehobart tries anything, I'll take corrective action :D (like hitting him with a trout or something :p)

hmmmmm, it's been awhile since trouty has been used. Thanx for the idea!!!!! :D

:trout: Unc just cause I can!!!!!! :headbang:

Vortex

Bha, my trouty kicks ass!!
trout.gif
:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*is so happy*

I never thought I'd meet someone else with a trout too!!!! :D

fury!!!!!!!!!!!

we need to have the name of the original trout changed to :nixytrout: and this one added called :vortextrout:

pretty please :D

Jeslek

Banned
Vortex said:
unclehobart said:
Babble some poetry in Afrikaans or something ... post a pic of something local...
Ag nee man, ek kan daardie vrot taal praat nie! *cackle* As jy kan nou net sien, ek moet net Engles praat, Ag vrot, voetsak :p

Heehee, , I can't speak Afrikaans, I passed it in HighSchool out of sympathy ^_^
lol, but I can read and understand that. Even though I can't write it anymore... Ah well. I've completed grade 6 Afrikaans, and that was it. In addition, after grade 6 I was educated in English, not Afrikaans.

Jeslek

Banned
Vortex said:
*sigh* I have a feeling Im gonna fit in here fine *giggle* :D :p
Aye, welcome :) :hug: :D

WARING: Be very careful of the Mexican. -- Its my turn to warn you, after you warned me of that trisexual cow... :p