*creeps in*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*glares at Unc*

What are you thinking?

If it's dirty you are SO gonna get hit again!!!

My trout is used to slap people across the face and nothing more.

Vortex

LastLegionary said:
WARING: Be very careful of the Mexican. -- Its my turn to warn you, after you warned me of that trisexual cow... :p
Ta :D ... just curious though, WHO's the Mexican here? I'm a little weary of most people here at the moment :p

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G :D

Lets see, we've got Americans, Canadians, Brits, Dutch, Brazilian, Mexican here... And some others I'm missing I think. :) Very mixed up I guess.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis is the mexican

He is harmless really....LL just gets a bit upset cause he can't seem to seduce him.

Vortex

Nixy said:
I never thought I'd meet someone else with a trout too!!!! :D

we need to have the name of the original trout changed to :nixytrout: and this one added called :vortextrout:
:blush: I've only been here less than a day, and already I'm making an impact :D
I think I should be proud :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Luis G :D

Lets see, we've got Americans, Canadians, Brits, Dutch, Brazilian, Mexican here... And some others I'm missing I think. :) Very mixed up I guess.

:yell: :yll:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Vortex said:
Nixy said:
I never thought I'd meet someone else with a trout too!!!! :D

we need to have the name of the original trout changed to :nixytrout: and this one added called :vortextrout:
:blush: I've only been here less than a day, and already I'm making an impact :D
I think I should be proud :p

Just watch out for Gato_solo, he likes to steal the trout and use it excessively.

Vortex

Nixy said:
Just watch out for Gato_solo, he likes to steal the trout and use it excessively.
If he does, then I have a STICK!!! :D I'm very resourceful, and if that doesn't work, I'll fins something else :D

By the sounds of it, there are a few people I have to watch out for :eek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am just lookin' out for my fellow trout owner.

At one point he slapped SO much with my trout that poor trouty could barely swim for 2 weeks.

(Ok, now I am beginning to scare myself even :retard:)

Jeslek

Banned
Vortex said:
Nixy said:
If he does, then I have a STICK!!! :D I'm very resourceful, and if that doesn't work, I'll fins something else :D

By the sounds of it, there are a few people I have to watch out for :eek:
:trout:

Jeslek

Banned
I was just testing out if I still now how to do it. :D Seems so. And btw, I'm not of the ones you hafta look out for. ;)

Actually I'm waiting for the government (read: Nixy) to come and arrest me...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
because use of the (my) trout without prior permission or a VERY special circumstance is punishable by some horrible thing for life

In LL's case it's not being allowed to kiss any more guys, EVER!

Vortex

Heehee, well Nixy, DON'T do a back trace on LL, and DON'T go to any of the other forums he goes to, else he might get in more trouble :D

And LL, I'm sure if you give Nixy a kiss, all will be forgiven :D

/me hides for stirring shit :D