*creeps in*

Vortex

Scanty said:
Where are you from, btw?
Points at Location on Lefthand side under my name*
I is be from South Africa (I'm not lying, not sure how I can prove it, but I ain't lying!) :D

As for humour/humor anything goes :D

And what the bloody hell is "S.A.D"?

unclehobart

Seasonal Affective Disorder. A form of depression brought on by a prolonged lack of sunlight.

Babble some poetry in Afrikaans or something ... post a pic of something local...

Scanty

Ahhh, when I last looked the location not there, was. [/yoda]

South Africa, that's groovy. The S.A.D. thing was a reference to seasonal affective disorder which everyone pretty much has in old blighty, although I knew no one would get the obscure randomness of it. I found I didn't mind though. That's the way it usually goes D

Welcome aboard, btw. Or did I say that already? Oh, yeah I did. Back there when I... *stops writing because everyone turns to talk to someone else*

unclehobart

I havent said hi yet.. I waiting for the thread to grow stale ... and then pounce akin to a yob gunning for a page 3 girl.

Vortex

unclehobart said:
Babble some poetry in Afrikaans or something ... post a pic of something local...
Ag nee man, ek kan daardie vrot taal praat nie! *cackle* As jy kan nou net sien, ek moet net Engles praat, Ag vrot, voetsak :p

Heehee, , I can't speak Afrikaans, I passed it in HighSchool out of sympathy ^_^

Vortex

unclehobart said:
born in RSA or moved there? city?
Born here :D In Jo'burg :D lived in the states for a while though :D Chicago tp be exact (well actually Naperville would be exact) Still in Jo'burg though :)

Vortex

Scanty said:
Welcome aboard, btw. Or did I say that already? Oh, yeah I did. Back there when I... *stops writing because everyone turns to talk to someone else*
:hug: Scanty...
Don't worry, we still wuv you :D

unclehobart

I knew there had to be a little bit of the States in you. Your grasp of generalized slang and speech goes beyond mere television and music influences.

unclehobart

I'm not getting any hugs here. Perhaps its time to stalk off into the corner and sulk and cry blubber like a soddy wanker.

Scanty

Vortex said:
Scanty said:
:hug: Scanty...
Don't worry, we still wuv you :D

lol. Thanks. :D

Don't worry, I just feign being upset to get attention, uh huh.

Vortex

unclehobart said:
I knew there had to be a little bit of the States in you. Your grasp of generalized slang and speech goes beyond mere television and music influences.
*giggle* you'd be surprised, and I didn't get any slang from the states! It was when I was 12! So I hardly think that any slang was picked up then *giggle*

oh, and by the way...

:hug: unclehobart :D

Scanty

unclehobart said:
I'm not getting any hugs here. Perhaps its time to stalk off into the corner and sulk and cry blubber like a soddy wanker.

there, there hobart...you're not a soddy wanker...

A.B.Normal

unclehobart said:

Stop complaining and just watch the ladies hug/kiss:brow:

unclehobart

Vortex said:
unclehobart said:
*giggle* you'd be surprised, and I didn't get any slang from the states! It was when I was 12! So I hardly think that any slang was picked up then *giggle*

oh, and by the way...

:hug: unclehobart :D
It always pays to be pathetic. ;)