*creeps in*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, after much thought on the subject I have decided to let you get away with a warning but ONLY because you are the reason that Vortex is here and she is hella cool! :)

Vortex

::completely shocked face:: Nixy think's I'm hella cool!??!?!? ::shocked face:: ... :blink blink: ... Wow, only here for a few hours and already I have a nomination for trout smiley being added, and I'm being cool :D That's awesome :D

Jeslek

Banned
Vortex said:
::completely shocked face:: Nixy think's I'm hella cool!??!?!? ::shocked face:: ... :blink blink: ... Wow, only here for a few hours and already I have a nomination for trout smiley being added, and I'm being cool :D That's awesome :D
:lol2:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:)

I don't know if I will get the name of my trout smilie changed from : trout: to :nixytrout: and I don't know what fury will name your trout smilie but I gaurantee that it'll get added.

fury's a sweetie who can't resist when I beg :D

Vortex

Okay, so so far, I have a short list of those people to watch out for, and those peeps that are cool... anyone else that I should know about?? :D

Jeslek

Banned
Vortex said:
Okay, so so far, I have a short list of those people to watch out for, and those peeps that are cool... anyone else that I should know about?? :D
The Hawaiins... :) Nalani, Kuulani, and Halamikage... Pretty cool girls :D Ku'u got married a few days ago.

And of course samcurry, the owner of this message board. Gonz is his assistant admin, and fury is their slave.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
yup, they are great people.

not only did Ku'u get married last Sunday she has the CUTEST baby girl!!

Vortex

Maar goed ne :p Sowwy, auto Afrikaans attack.

Hmm, so if Ku'u got married, I'm guessing we won't be seeing much of them for a while :p

Jeslek

Banned
Vortex said:
Maar goed ne :p Sowwy, auto Afrikaans attack.

Hmm, so if Ku'u got married, I'm guessing we won't be seeing much of them for a while :p
Nah, they live in perpetual honeymoon... I mean, it is HAWAII for crying out loud... ;)