Garden Decor

alex

tonksy said:
What's so funny, Bub?
*kicks Alex

Now now Tonks, I only found it slightly amusing to even fathom what Rob's reaction is to this invasion of the gnomes. But, if I found a hot young lady who wanted to live with me, she could put all the gnomes in the yard she wanted. Hi Ho, Hi Ho :D

tonksy

alex said:
Now now Tonks, I only found it slightly amusing to even fathom what Rob's reaction is to this invasion of the gnomes. But, if I found a hot young lady who wanted to live with me, she could put all the gnomes in the yard she wanted. Hi Ho, Hi Ho :D
:D
*Rubs Alex's knee

tonksy

How about this for garden decor? 1st of the year!
attachment.php

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
aw, that's pritty!

I was just noticing that I actually have more grass than snow on the yard. It's spring!!!

HomeLAN

SouthernN'Proud said:
*ahem*

whipped

Ya know, Paul, if you ever get down this way, I want to buy you a beer or twelve. Take you fishing. Watch some sports besides figure skating. Sit in the shade and talk about socket wrenches. You need a break, dude. :lloyd:

Can I come along? I'll bring a 12-pack, and some extra fishing gear.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
*ahem*

whipped

Ya know, Paul, if you ever get down this way, I want to buy you a beer or twelve. Take you fishing. Watch some sports besides figure skating. Sit in the shade and talk about socket wrenches. You need a break, dude. :lloyd:

Jsut be sure to explain the differences between a socket wrench (Aka a rachet) , a breaker bar and a torque wrench (or to use the american spelling : torck). Might want to bring an impact wrench along just as a conversation piece.

So .... any word on that BBQ yet? some of us have to book vacation time soonish.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Someone stole my gnome I'd have to hunt em down and kill em.

I think I'm gonna end up being one of those crazy cat ladies/crazy gnome ladies.

Slim Pickens

Professur said:
Jsut be sure to explain the differences between a socket wrench (Aka a rachet) , a breaker bar and a torque wrench (or to use the american spelling : torck). Might want to bring an impact wrench along just as a conversation piece.

So .... any word on that BBQ yet? some of us have to book vacation time soonish.

BTW, we spell torque the right way!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So the BBQ is now a fishing trip. And I'm not invited even though I know how to fish, real good even. :(

Professur

Of course you're invited. You get to clean and cook the fish. You didn't really think we'd leave you out, did you?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:

Pot calls kettle black...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm the one who will be surreptiously live-releasing them from the buckets whilst your backs are turned.