Garden Decor

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Like we'd bring live fish back to Leslie's Garage and Fix-It Shop to be cleaned. Not to mention the complete absence of sufficient water on the property the Roost sits/will sit on to sustain aquarian life forms in the first place.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Leslie said:
I guess I'll just stay home and eat bon-bons then.

bpeg2.jpg

BeardofPants

Well, I 'spose I could just *not* pants you for a while? *muses* Nah.... Um, I have this fine.... *searches pockets* ... piece of lint? *hopeful look*

Professur

Did I ever mention the trout I released? Half an inch under the minimun 14" required so I let it go. Flash. Feathers everywhere. And there goes the damn fish in a loon's mouth. Fucker'd been waiting for me.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Jsut be sure to explain the differences between a socket wrench (Aka a rachet) , a breaker bar and a torque wrench (or to use the american spelling : torck). Might want to bring an impact wrench along just as a conversation piece.

So .... any word on that BBQ yet? some of us have to book vacation time soonish.
Especially make sure he knows the difference between a breaker bar and a torque wrench. Don't pull an Inky... luckily for me, the guy at Kragen was just as dumb and gave me my money back. :D

alex

Professur said:
Did I ever mention the trout I released? Half an inch under the minimun 14" required so I let it go. Flash. Feathers everywhere. And there goes the damn fish in a loon's mouth. Fucker'd been waiting for me.

Is that the best fish story you can come up with?

alex

As in..... you let a bigger one get away or that was the biggest one that ever got away?

tonksy

Isn't it lovely? And it's just a baby tree! We have 6 different varieties...*sigh*...I can't wait to se them in a few years time :love3: