Gay prom date banned

kuulani

I just read an article in Time Magazine stating that the percentage of homosexual priests in the Catholic priest community is higher than the percentage of homosexuals in the community-at-large.

Talk about "do as I say, not as I do." :rolleyes:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
For all those interested...

Cranial-rectal inversion does *not* mean you are a poo-poo head. It means that you have your head up your ass, i.e. you are out of touch.

greenfreak

Gato, that's it? You finally have someone you can have an informed debate with and you're not continuing? :eek: ;) I thought you would eat this up at least for another few pages at least. :)

unclehobart

I think the real underlying issue is that all proms should just be done away with. Everyone should just go straight to the drunken hot tub orgy parties.

lorrimar

Originally posted by unclehobart
I think the real underlying issue is that all proms should just be done away with. Everyone should just go straight to the drunken hot tub orgy parties.

i'll drink to that!!!!!!! :beerdrnk:

[b]

Cranial-rectal inversion does *not* mean you are a poo-poo head. It means that you have your head up your ass, i.e. you are out of touch.
My apologies. I always thought inversion ment a switch of places since the root word, invert, means: to reverse the postion of, order, or condtion of.

Cranial-rectal insertion would be closer to having your head up your ass, but then that's just my opinon.

Sound we get 's take on the JJR gay adoption thread?

?

Now that's an idea :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenie was just saying that you are so good at arguing your point, (we are all truly impressed) you could be a match for JJR, who runs a similar site and loves nothing better than a debate. )

greenfreak

That's true but I think Gato is better at debate than JJR. The thread I was talking about is on JJR512.com and I was saying I would like your take on it. But when I went to go copy the link, I realized that there are 346 replies!! Here's the link. It's a monster, I don't expect you to read it all. I did but only because I was reading it day by day.

greenfreak

Now that I looked at it, I realized it's yet another controversial thread started by Ku'u. Boy, she's a little troublemaker, isn't she? ;) :D

kuulani

Originally posted by greenfreak
Now that I looked at it, I realized it's yet another controversial thread started by Ku'u. Boy, she's a little troublemaker, isn't she? ;) :D

*bowing* thank you, thank you. i couldn't have done it without any of you :D