Gay prom date banned

kuulani

Originally posted by greenfreak
That's true but I think Gato is better at debate than JJR. The thread I was talking about is on JJR512.com and I was saying I would like your take on it. But when I went to go copy the link, I realized that there are 346 replies!! Here's the link. It's a monster, I don't expect you to read it all. I did but only because I was reading it day by day.

I personally enjoyed that debate.

greenfreak

Not counting the three guests that are viewing it right now, that thread has 2060 views. I'm interested to see how many more it gets.

Dats alotta views.

[b]

I'm one of the three guests viewing it. I'm on page six right now.

Where should I post my response? Here or there? Well, I'm not a member there, I can post it here unless there is an objection.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was just going to say that. Register there, post away. A good many of us are members there too. :)

[b]

No prob. It's a lot to go thru, I've been making notes and stuff, it might be a day or two (I have to work tomorrow) but I should have something there by Monday.

greenfreak

2088 views so far. It takes a while to get through it, very well thought out . Your effort shows. What do you do for a living? If it doesn't involve writing, perhaps you should do some in your spare time-you have a talent. )

[b]

Thanks again. :blush:

I'd tell you what I do for a living, but you wouldn't like me any more if I did. ;)

Actually, I'm an Accounts Receivable rep. I take payments and make payment arrangements for a major telephone company. It's interesting work; I get to tell people they have to pay their phone bill if they expect it to work and they get to cuss me out. :D

I do write some, mostly journal stuff, but poetry, short stories, that kinda thing. I spend most of my free time with my photography. Pictures are worth a thousand words you know ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That was a great post! I had assumed too that you did some writing in some way. I made a post there, my name there is leslie, maybe you could answer it because it is something I worry about, and I could use something less to worry about :laugh:

I feel your pain, I worked for the phone company here on the phones for a while :rolleyes:

:headbang:

greenfreak

Dorothea Lang said, "The camera is an instrument that teaches people to see without a camera." So true. :)

I used to do A/R, while I was in computer school for a year. No offense, but I don't think I could do that as a choice. The monotony drove me batty sometimes.

[b]

Sure, But I really wanted to see if he can change mx-6* mind.

I haven't checked to see if he's responded yet or not. I doubt I could say anything that would change his mind...you never know though.

kuulani

*curiosity is killing me* I think I have to sneak over there for a little peak as to what's been happening in that thread ... I'll be back ... :D

kuulani

, thank you for saying eloquently what I was trying to say (at JJR's), but couldn't.

You know, it may be the fact that I grew up in Hawaii, where everyone is different ... where everyone I know has mixed blood or is related to someone with mixed blood, where people marry others of different racial/religious background, and where everyone knows someone who is homosexual or is related to someone who is homosexual. People here just get along. Who cares "what" a person is, it's "who" they are that counts.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Geez. I leave for a few days and now my ranting has pushed another lost soul into JJR512...