Help (kind of an emergency)

Professur

'Bout fucking time you tried it.

Now, make yourself a dos boot disk (6.22) and install the network client on it. Yes, it all fits. You might need to use a little utility to bump the floppy up to 1.6M, but you can cram it all in.

I had a great one years back with the 10 most popular NIC drivers and a menu to select them. I'll root around and see if I can't locate it.

Professur

Fluffy, install it to a hard drive, then copy the necessary bits. Hint, the readme files aren't necessary.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:rofl4:

Took 3 weeks to fix what could have been fixed by a proper complete swap of hardware in the course of the first day of diagnostics... I was such a n00b.

Now the first thing I think when a bad part is replaced and still doesn't work is, "them cocksuckers sent me a half-assed refurb part..."

No amount of education can prepare one for moments like these. :lol:

Kruz

:rofl4:

Took 3 weeks to fix what could have been fixed by a proper complete swap of hardware in the course of the first day of diagnostics... I was such a n00b.

Now the first thing I think when a bad part is replaced and still doesn't work is, "them cocksuckers sent me a half-assed refurb part..."
No amount of education can prepare one for moments like these. :lol:

same here in the Auto repair business...:beardbng: