how do I fix rust on my car?

chcr

Too cute for words
Been to California dozens of times. Been in two earthquakes, one in Tucson and one here. Note as well that Inky is correct about the liberals in California. A lot of the state is rural and conservative, you just never hear about that part.

Inkara1

My favorite description of New Jersey: "Remember youth soccer? The fresh grass of a young spring, a golden sun shining upon the pitch, the smell of exposed sewage? Apparently not everyone grew up in Newark."

JTP

Newark, Deal-where? is kinda cool. There's a bar there that Poe used to hang out in, plus it's close to Amish country.

chcr

Too cute for words
I've been to Rehoboth (sp?), Delaware a couple of times. Nice....but that was summer.

Got a Rehoboth Beach polo shirt in my closet. The boy used to be stationed there. Well, in Dover but nothing in Delaware is very far from anything else in Delaware.

Altron

My favorite description of New Jersey: "Remember youth soccer? The fresh grass of a young spring, a golden sun shining upon the pitch, the smell of exposed sewage? Apparently not everyone grew up in Newark."

But I'm on the other side of Newark Bay.

JTP

What the pluperfect kind of a mascot is a "Red Raider" anyhow? Me Pappy was a Comet, I was a Trojan- no rubber jokes, now-so what the hell is a Hoosier and why do they throw chairs?