New film raises fears of Muslim outrage

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't believe that all ME are like this fellow

070625_FW_protesterTN.jpg

That sites speaks about the radicalized followers of Islam---those who heed the Koran's word as it was written in 800AD. Those that would seek to destroy America and wipe Israel off the map because of their beliefs. Do you deny that such people exist?

How do you feel about the objectivity of http://www.iraqbodycount.org/? More to your liking?

Nope. Op-ed sites are just that, opinions. Half-baked or less more often than not.

spike

well.... If I am in a crowd and I hear someone yell 'god is great', I'm not sweating it.

But if I'm in a crowd and someone starts yodeling 'allah akbar', I'm going for cover.

And what does that tell us?

How many people have you heard yodeling 'allah akbar', and what type of violence went down?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Under the guise of christianity but in the real interest of diamonds to feed the institution of marriage massive amounts of africans have died a violent death. It continues now.

That may be the funniest thing I've ever read. Thanks.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I am just tired of this whole religion of peace BS

Look up ismaili muslims and you will see the religion of peace, associating terrorists as the whole of islam is like saying phelps represents all of christianity, or hitler represents all germans.

chcr

Too cute for words
There is no "religion of peace." Religions have always been used as an excuse but, as I noted before, they're just the excuse. I personally think that anyone who doesn't like rocky road ice cream should be tortured, mutilated and burned at the stake (not necessarily in that order).

Fucking vanilla eating bastards. Can't trust 'em for a minute.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I personally think that anyone who doesn't like rocky road ice cream should be tortured, mutilated and burned at the stake (not necessarily in that order).

Fucking vanilla eating bastards. Can't trust 'em for a minute.

well that is just common sense, who could not love the mixture of marshmelow and chocolate ice cream, with nuts.

2minkey

bootlicker
fuck them muslims. teddy roosevelt claimed that his people were the best at executing violent campaigns. i'm with ted.

2minkey

bootlicker
i always wondered he never simply shrank from public life after that.

i guess he's a gutsy coward, eh?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That much money helps. Although, I wonder why he's never run for an Executive position ;)