New Kid

UndeadExploder

Now that I actually look at the pics, I think you're right. I have to say, I forgot how much I do have. I see a lot I want to get reworked though, too.

Well, pics are uploading to photobucket as we speak. Shall post again momentarily.

tonksy

It occurs to me that I have not shown anyone (namely Prof) the new outlining on my leg so i am off to photo that.

Starya

Well hurry up, it's bedtime for me now. *yawns*

I like tattoos in general, but haven't found/come up with a design I'd want for myself yet.

Professur

I'm still tossing about the idea of having that pic that Bish threw together of my 'shroom in the royal coat of arms done too.

Starya

Oooh, imagine your shroom on your wee wee. Magic mushroom. "Grows so fast it can be seen by the naked...eye." *snickers*

UndeadExploder

Ok, so here's one to start off with. I'll get up a few more in a few minutes, for some reason I seem to be photobucket-impaired.

hardcore.jpg

The rest will be smaller as well, I promise.

tonksy

These are odd because I took them myself on my economy camera.

The large flowers will be purple clematis, the odd shaped ones are bleeding heart and the tiny ones are confederate jasmine.
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

Note the Japanese beetle on the back petal. That's an add on.
t3.jpg

t4.jpg

And finally my mosquito because I do not know if I showed this one to Prof yet.
t5.jpg

Professur

Nope, hadn't seen the skeeter yet. That's nearly life size for up here.

I thought the ring of flowers covering the pooh set was the top. didn't know you were planing on growing up.

UndeadExploder

Tonksy - Very very cool. Here's a few more of mine.

Back of my left calf - "Lady Luck"
ladyluck.jpg

Back of my right calf - "Miss Fortune"
missfortune.jpg

Right leg - "Badass Pirate Ship"
pirateship.jpg

Right arm - "Fat girl stuck in a hula-hoop"
fatgirlhulahoop.jpg

My chest - "Get some, Go again" w/Black Flag bars in the middle
getsome-1.jpg

And that's plenty for now. Sorry if I picture-bombed the place, I swear it won't be this heavy again, heh.

tonksy

I love your old school pin ups and ship! I will one day get an old school style blue bird with a navy cap and banner with my ships old motto. Yup :thumbup:

UndeadExploder

Tonksy - Thanks! I loves me some old school work. The pirate ship is one of my favorites, as I'm quite the pirate myself and well...let's just face it - pirates are the shit.

Starya - Aww! But she's so cuute in that hoop! I'm of the mind that more cute thick girls should randomly take up hula-ing.

Professur - Thank you. The words are from a song by Henry Rollins, and I havew them there to keep me motivated not to give up on life. I've just recently come out of a very stagnant time in my life and they help keep me on track.