No wonder I despise bipartisanship

Winky

Glenn Fuller, who lost his bid for a seat in the legislature in November in a district that increased in population by 120 percent, commented, “There’s a problem with non-citizens voting,” and brought up the fact that ACORN, a group known for soliciting voter registration forms from illegal aliens and others ineligible to vote, had canvassed the community.

ACORN is also providing free tax preparation services to make sure everyone who is “eligible” claims their Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), a federal welfare program that provides families with up to $4,536 in cash, whether they had any income or not.

source

ain't that funny? ya work under the table cuz yer illegal and ain't got no income so Gringo gives ya food stamps (and 300 in cash)
AND a Earned Income Tax Credit

when I first heard about this from some beanners years ago I was astonished
but of course no more...

Repeal the 14th amendment!

chcr

Too cute for words
source

ain't that funny? ya work under the table cuz yer illegal and ain't got no income so Gringo gives ya food stamps (and 300 in cash)
AND a Earned Income Tax Credit

when I first heard about this from some beanners years ago I was astonished
but of course no more...

Repeal the 14th amendment!

America. Treating illegal aliens better than citizens since 1980.

Winky

We need another Ronnie Raygun except this time instead of:

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever.
The bombing begins in five minutes."

Too:

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws illegals forever.
The mass deportations begin in five minutes."

Course you'd have to stipulate anyone found crossing back over
would be shot?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Scottsdale was always the Richy Rich whitey side of town.

The 1986 law allowing illegals to stay was step one of failure. It has had additional steps, per president, since then. Each one adding ten fold more residents.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ain't it funny how the 14th was to hep them black folks out?

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

There's your answer...not really.

Winky said:
now the ones taking the biggest beating from the illegals is them?

Again...not really...

Winky

so the 14th had absolutely nothing to do with the newly freed slaves?
careful how you answer or you'll look like a reverse racist heh heh ;)

No, the Fort Dix six weren't muslim Black Panthers...

Winky

Scottsdale was always the Richy Rich whitey side of town.

now its 'bout the ONLY white part of town 'cept during the day when all the illegals are there cutting grass and cleaning floors and pools

the cops actually expect em to be out by sundown,

By outta town by sundown, pardner. (or Paco, in this case)

Winky

Question: What does a homeless person look like in Paradise Valley?

Answer: I dunno cuz there aren't any!

Gato_Solo

so the 14th had absolutely nothing to do with the newly freed slaves?
careful how you answer or you'll look like a reverse racist heh heh ;)

Not really. Re-read the 14th.

Winky said:
No, the Fort Dix six weren't muslim Black Panthers...

Just saying that the "biggest beating" is not to blacks.

Winky

Re the 14th its ok you get a pass ya can't hep yerself.
Next you'll tell me the emancipation proclamation was a victory speech.

So which part of the American population is feeling the crunch the most from the 12-20 million illegals in this country, the middle class?

Or the lower classes that compete with them for benefits jobs housing ect…?

Or most everyone I know (myself included) that has had a car wrecked in an accident involving one of them heh heh

Inkara1

The 14th amendment to the US Constitution, ratified July 9, 1868:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.
Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Section 5. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

catocom

Hello.

If you are a citizen of any nation & would like to become an American, no longer having to bother with learning our language or customs, run, jump, swim or fly to the nearest American border.

Our esteemed leaders are passsing out Get Out of Jail cards, for free.

Welcome. The welfare line is over there.

Source

And then they do sumthing like this, that really makes sense.

Playing domestic political BS when our very existence is on the line, will not
work to their advantage come next election.
If we are allowed to have one.

Winky

fully 80% of births in Tucson county hospital are to illegals

it is common practice for mamacita to trundle her fat ass across the border eight and a half months pregnant and drop a bambino at taxpayers expense and voila theres yer free ticket, hell they quite often go back to mess-co before the ink has dried on the birth certificate of their wonderful new American citizen,
now I think ya know 'the rest of the story'....

Gato_Solo

Re the 14th its ok you get a pass ya can't hep yerself.
Next you'll tell me the emancipation proclamation was a victory speech.

Quite a leap of faith with that one. Plus a low attempt at humor. The 14th was a guarantor of the rights of all Americans. Not just the newly-freed slaves. For full effect, you have to look past the obvious, and include the Irish, Chinese, and, yes, even Native Americans, into the mix.

Winky said:
So which part of the American population is feeling the crunch the most from the 12-20 million illegals in this country, the middle class?

Or the lower classes that compete with them for benefits jobs housing ect…?

Or most everyone I know (myself included) that has had a car wrecked in an accident involving one of them heh heh

Psst...just so you know, there are more Caucasians on welfare than any other race. Of course, that would require you to actually look beyond what you're being fed