No wonder I despise bipartisanship

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Dudes, did you even read the part where it says:
The proposed agreement would allow illegal immigrants to come forward and obtain a "Z visa" and - after paying fees and a $5,000 fine - ultimately get on track for permanent residency, which could take between eight and 13 years. Heads of households would have to return to their home countries first.

Rrrrrright, and I suppose your politicians are dumb enough to expect illegal immigrants to comply with that :lol:

So this plan is the same as no plan.

After learning more about this bill (which GW has decided is important enough to go have lunch on The Hill with his least favorite Republicans) it's come to my attention that this "punishment" is window dressing.

Upon a Presidential signature (or on the 101st day) the illegals will be legal (all of them) and anyone that doesn't apply for citizenship will not have to pay shit, go anywhere or wait for permanent residency status. They will already have it.

can you spell SPP? Talk about fasttracking...folks, we'll not exist if we don't wake up (same for our northern & southern neighbors)

catocom

Man, it looks like it's going to get plain ugly this time.
They're ramming twice as hard. It really is looking like some 3rd world BS governing.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The Senate will fold but the House will stop this.

For the next 3 election cycles, oust your Senator.

Winky

Poor Otis dead and gone.
Left me here to sing his song.
Pretty little girl with the red dress on.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287143,00.html

Now if they will try one more time, the "standard" way that has been
established through traditional ways.
AND,
STOP ALL the secret BS.

Like that'll happen. Too many people see opportunity and profit in chaos. Even the very citizens who vote these folks into power. I can remember cutting lawns in the summer to make some scratch to see movies and such. Kids nowadays can't get that. Either through laziness, competition, or gas prices...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
My first real summer job paid me $10.50 per hour. Minimum wage was $3.35. That was the only year I didn't owe the college I was attending money after the first semester...Damn I'm old.