Oh, nice one Dubya and Trickier Dickhead!

catocom

Nope, it's both. If crimes were committed then those who committed the crimes and anyone who knowingly allowed them to should all be held responsible.

I believe there's plenty of crime in dc, but Nobody is being prosecuted,
or even ousted.

in vp cheny's case, as I've said, I'd have to see unredacted evidence.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The problem with truth serums are ... they're not all that effective on people who know how to resist it. It's a lot like trying to get information out of a drunk.

Not only that, but some people are allergic to those 'truth serums', and the affects of being injected could be fatal.

Cerise

Investigated??

There's nothing but BDS to suggest guilt.

I thought libruls believed in the presumption of innocence. :shrug:

spike

There's a lot of evidence to support guilt. Liberals are in favor of actually examining the evidence to get to the truth instead of letting crimes be ignored.

spike

New details about the treatment of terror suspects in the wake of 9/11 contradict old assurances from former Vice President Dick Cheney that interrogators were "highly trained professionals" who well knew the boundaries of the law. Often, they had received barely two weeks' training and sometimes made up the rules as they went along. The haphazard nature of the CIA's handling of the detainees, especially in the early years of the "war on terror", becomes clear in the internal CIA report released by the US Justice Department. Its publication on Monday coincided with the appointment of a special prosecutor by the Attorney General, Eric Holder.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-training-for-cia-interrogators-1777216.html

Another lie from Cheney.

spike

goeringwithout.gif

catocom

yep, that's what obama and admin are doing.
The pacifist are now not passive anymore.

we have the internet now though.

catocom

Oh yeah, Obama is telling you you aren't patriotic? Or was that what the right did to push their stupid war?

both I reckon
Did you have a point?

I've long realized, and admitted, that I was wrong about bush...
well since the first mention of the first bailout.

I was blinded for a while, like the obamabots are now, to a degree.
Although I never like his domestic policy much.

Now, did that address your issue with my statments?