Poll Finds Rare Optimism in Americans

spike

Hey H20, Cerise claimed that "Americans who are high favor Obama". I countered by claiming that the people in his picture were meth addict teabaggers.

Now if you can get Cerise to provide proof that all Obama supporters (most of the county) are high than I will gladly provide proof that the people in his picture are meth addict teabaggers.

I wish you luck.

You already lucked out by backing out of that bet you offered to make.

Cerise

No, I didn't. Stop lying.

I said "The title of the AP story Should Read:

"Americans who are high favor 0bama"

Or "AP reporters who are high believe that 1000 people represent the views of 350 million.""

spike

Why should the title read that way? Do you have some proof that all the Obama supporters or AP writers are high?

spike

Ok then, it is my opinion that the people in your pic are meth addict teabaggers and that would apply to Americans that don't favor Obama. :laugh:

Cerise

If it was your opinion you should word your sentence as: "I think" Those are just meth using tea baggers.

Otherwise people could get the impression that "you know" they are.

spike

Ah, so for instance if you had worded your sentence: "I think" the title of the AP story should read "Americans who are high favor 0bama".

Then people wouldn't get the impression that "you know".

H2O boy

so youre going to post as fact that people in a photograph you do not know are meth addicts

bad tactic mr president. should have consulted the teleprompter

i would imagine that most meth addicts including the one on here voted for you. better not alienate them, theyre all the defense you have

valkyrie

There are other Economic Stimulus Packages ...
March 2008: Bush stimulus $29 billion for Bear Stearns/JP Morgan Chase deal
May 2008: Bush stimulus $178 billion in tax rebate checks
July 2008: Bush stimulus $300 billion for distressed homeowners
July 2008: Bush stimulus $200 billion for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
September 2008: Bush stimulus $50 billion to guarantee money market funds
September 2008: Bush stimulus $25 billion to Big 3 automakers
September-November 2008: Bush stimulus $150 billion to AIG
October 2008: Bush stimulus $700 billion to banks (TARP)

February 2009: Obama stimulus $787 billion in broad stimulus package
February 2009: Obama stimulus $75 billion for distressed homeowners
February 2009: Obama stimulus $200 billion for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
March 2009: Obama stimulus $30 billion for AIG
March 2009: Obama Stimulus $15 billion for small business lending
March 2009: Obama Stimulus $1 trillion to get toxic assets off bank’s troubled asset sheets
March 2009: Obama Stimulus $22 billion for Big 3 Automakers Chrysler and GM

Economic Stimulus Timelines

New data on jobs, housing signal no recovery near
Jobless claims up more than expected and homes sales drop, defying hopes for recovery

220d.jpg
You don't read very well ... do you. Poor thing. tisk tisk.

Was that too many big words for you? Here you go, hun... I hope highlighting helps you.

valkyrie

Nah, Bush has that worst president title wrapped up for eons.
Shit, aint that the truth! The decisions of Bush brought on this economic hell. Now we have a president (and presidential staff) who's trying his best to pull us all out of the crapper.

I don't know yet if these decisions are going to be as bad as those of Bush, or if they will truly succeed and we will have a healthy economy again, but so far we're doing better than some countries out there. I'm willing to wait and see.

I will say that I feel pangs of anxiety thinking of the tax hole we're falling into, but it was worse with Bush. With Bush, there were no strings attached to this money he was passing out so freely. At least with Obama, the corporate welfare money is coming with strings attached. If these corporations are going to apply for welfare (and that's what it is), they should account for their bad decisions and show a plan to get off the welfare tit, just like the common, everyday citizen who applies for welfare at the local welfare office. Just because you're a corporation and you're paying millions to lobby for you shouldn't give you a pass on all that.

valkyrie

It is my opinion the the headline should read:

"Americans who are high favor 0bama"
Did you just call me "high"?
<<<self edit - not going down that road.>>>

No, Cerise... the headline should read "After Obama's 100 days, US on right track, everyone else is a cunt."

Cerise

Say, Ms. Condescension, you do realize that 0bama is as responsible for the deficit from 2006 to 2008 as much as President Bush, don't you?

0bama has been a US Senator since Jan 2005. Money appropriations originate in the Congress. 0bama passed all bills that caused the deficit. And now as president 0bama has taken the deficit to $2 trillion for fiscal 2009. The last Republican Congress budget was for fiscal 2007 and that had a deficit of only $160 billion.

obamabudgetdeficit.jpg

He has taken the Bush deficit and quadrupled it in his first 100 days. Quite the accomplishment, don't you agree? :rolleyes:

Cerise

Did you just call me "high"?

All... just currious about the rules here: does this give me free reign to call her a "cunt" since she started it? I'm just asking so I don't get banned or something.

If I can't call her a "cunt"... then here's my reply, and let me know if this is acceptable within the rules here...

No, Cerise... the headline should read "After Obama's 100 days, US on right track, everyone else is a cunt."

Again, since it appears that reading comprehension isn't a librul's strong suit, I will repeat:

"It is my opinion the the headline should read:

"Americans who are high favor 0bama""

But it doesn't surprise me that you took it personally. :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker
hey sugarbutt, where's that chart from? you should prolly cite your sources.

*you might wanna wear one of them big orange hunting jackets. it's hard to see you from way up here.*