Poll Finds Rare Optimism in Americans

Frank Probity

Commie boy, we are on the first page the first paragraph of the journal of history of the debacle that is the Osama Administration. Just as Clinton is remembered for Monica, the peanut farmer for the Iran hostage crisis, Hussein has yet to have the crisis that defines his Presidency. Trust me, this guy is going to be the worst President you people have ever plagued the country with…

Trust you? Trust someone who supports an administration that lies, invades another country knowing there is no evidence for the reasons given to invade and is ultimately responsible for the deaths of over four thousand military personnel. Trust you, who can't seem to tell right from wrong? Trust you who considers creating a war and violating international laws lesser heinous situations by comparison to a president who committed perjury (about a sex act ) and another to a hostage situation which, by the way, he ended ?
Wow ! Talk about someone with screwed up values and priorities!

When it comes to trust, I'll trust President Obama. I see him as more trustworthy than your "trust me" philosophy. Especially after reviewing your "trust me" logic using comparisons. And trusting the republican party since the Reagan administration doesn't give good reason to create a warm and fuzzy feeling of trust either.
President Obama inherited war on two fronts, an economy that is in the toilet, high unemployment, auto, banking and investment companies headed for the crapper all based on republican actions. President Obama's actions so far, good or bad, depending on where you sit, do not hold a candle to the piddley grievances others are trying to use as propaganda to undermine his presidency.

So, thanks anyway, but I'll pass on the "trust me" invitation. Since the Reagan Administration, there hasn't been much reason to trust the republicans or any of their supporters who say, "trust me".

valkyrie

Again, since it appears that reading comprehension isn't a librul's strong suit, I will repeat:

"It is my opinion the the headline should read:

"Americans who are high favor 0bama""

But it doesn't surprise me that you took it personally. :shrug:
Re: literacy and reading comprehension. Since you can't even spell the word "liberal" (l-i-b-e-r-a-l), nor do you apparently understand the meaning of the word*, you should refrain from accusations of ignorance toward those who are far more capable (and obviously more erudite) than yourself.

*(Please acquaint yourself with a dictionary. It's that dusty book on the shelf.)

What? Did you take my post personally? ;)

valkyrie

I find it hilarious that I started this thread to turn the forum toward a more positive note. :lol: I've noticed that there are 2 specific people who are so seething with bitterness that they twist everything (and anything) into the negative. Here you may observe them doing this again. :lol2:

So predictable. ;)

Cerise

I find it high-larious that you feel optimism for prez "0" is represented by the response of 1000 adults -- 46% of which are 'rats.

Cerise

Did you say something, Ms. Seething with Bitterness?

Can't you address your fallacious OP?

Inkara1

You don't read very well ... do you. Poor thing. tisk tisk.

Was that too many big words for you? Here you go, hun... I hope highlighting helps you.

I see you highlighted the Bush stimulus packages... I also noticed that all the Bush ones add up to $1.632 trillion, while the Obama ones add up to $2.129 trillion, which is more than $1.632 trillion.

Cerise

That's a larger sample than a poll you cited and thought was important recently.

How about that. Ceise with a blatant double standard again. :laugh:

Not the same.

The Fox poll shows that over half of those respondents identified as 'rats didn't want the president to succeed in a time of war. It reflects the deep hatred the 'rats possess and the partisan divide that was widened by the left.

The OP says "Americans High on Obama" and the poll states that "48 percent of Americans believe the United States is headed in the right direction — compared with 44 percent who disagree". It sounds like they polled the whole country, and that's just another example of the bias that Yahoo pushes and would like people to swallow.

Ha! You are the very definition of biased and slanted! I have seen a lot of "biased and slanted" on this board, but you are the queen of it Cerise!

Winky

Brought to you by the Marauding cartoon!
-
gesundheit.gif

-Bless You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJWjmDa79Iw