Prof....

tonksy

Soooo...here is some shots of the destroyed backsplash:

backsplash.jpg

backsplash2.jpg

Sexy, huh?

tonksy

And Prof? I've read a lot of her posts so I do know she was here from the beginning even if I don't know her.

Professur

How do you know fury didn't mess with the dates?

So, you guys getting the intercom fixed while you're at it?

tonksy

Why would he do that?

No, the intercom just happens to be behind the backsplash. No fucking insulation.
Oh! And it's ixnay on the dutch door. Finding one suitable for an exterior door is apparently rather pricey.

tonksy

Window evolution! Not quite done but it was kinda dramatic.

window4.jpg

window1.jpg

As soon as they took it out it started pouring. Figures.
window2.jpg

window3.jpg

window6.jpg

window5.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
damn rich, err, sorry....Damn we're comfortable people. check their status before allowing them to make a mess.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Those guys standing on the ladder like that and on the scaffolding without being tied off to anything makes me feel queasy...

unclehobart

You should see how it shakes; even more so when they stack a ladder right on top of it to work. Its like watching a redneck Crique de Soleil.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW!!!!!

I'm sure there are many...

Unc: You better look into those laws...if something were to happen to one of the guys you may beable to be held partially liable...and even if you can't be you could be named in the law suit and have to spend large amounts in legal fees before it gets to the point where a judge is like "This guy isn't liable, the claim against him is dismissed"

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They can be buckled in like babies in a car seat & still hurt themselves. It's the nature of the business.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They can be buckled in like babies in a car seat & still hurt themselves. It's the nature of the business.

I know, I spend much of my time on construction sites...I ride suspended access equipment and climb scaffolding fairly regularly...if all safety precautions are taken and something happens that's one thing but what they're doing now is blatently unsafe...