Public enemy #1

Winky

jzzccy.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
what, that you're not blaming anyone except people like me?

you externalize it all. it's everybody else that is causing problems. preventing the full bloom of the muffin business. you have a hurdle about six inches off the ground but you'd rather complain about the contractor that laid the flooring below it.

yeah gonz, i don't get it. i don't understand the grand proclamations in areas where you're willfully and admittedly ignorant. i don't understand how you're rhetorically uber-capitalist but apparently lack the ability and/or drive to launch even a fucking muffin shop or whatever that was. or do anything else in this life that would strike as a bona fide embodiment of your ideology. this is because of people like me. rings kinda hollow, pal.

you know if you really want to live the dream, try kickstarter. it's a common destination for folks with limp ideas who can't get their own shit together enough to raise even modest amounts of 'venture capital.'

Once again, you point out your superiority complex but fail to see the light.

Our nation is based upon freedom & a limited federal government. If it wasn't specifically illegal, then it was legal. "People like you" have stood aside, or actively participated, in the growth of government. You don't have to do anything in particular to be an obstacle. "People like you" make a point of dispiriting those who do participate. "People like you" take every oppotunity to disparage those who are aware & chose to do something. "People like you" overcompensate for their shortcomings by belittling others who are either ignorant or refuse to play by your rules.

The TEA party is a prime example. You've made a point of telling us you find them to be some version of hillbilly redneck scum. Well, just because they get of their ass & get involved, you get confused & make fun of them.

As for capitalist....one is not required to actively & currently put themselves at risk to be fully supportive of the system & go out of their way to support those who do have something to create. What I have done, or will do, is none of your business, so making assumptions when one example has been brought up is awfully shortsighted & proves your pretensious arrogance.

I did find it interesting that a month ago, you were out of work & recently you are reworking your contract & getting a piece of the pie. Congrats if that is the case but I presume you are not a capitalist since you didn't risk your capital, you're riding the back of another.

2minkey

bootlicker
Once again, you point out your superiority complex but fail to see the light.

Our nation is based upon freedom & a limited federal government. If it wasn't specifically illegal, then it was legal. "People like you" have stood aside, or actively participated, in the growth of government. You don't have to do anything in particular to be an obstacle. "People like you" make a point of dispiriting those who do participate. "People like you" take every oppotunity to disparage those who are aware & chose to do something. "People like you" overcompensate for their shortcomings by belittling others who are either ignorant or refuse to play by your rules.

no, it's just that you're little-pissing your credibility away. i haven't participated in the growth of government at all. and i certainly have not stood aside.

The TEA party is a prime example. You've made a point of telling us you find them to be some version of hillbilly redneck scum. Well, just because they get of their ass & get involved, you get confused & make fun of them.

it's great that they got involved. it is not great that they are largely dipshit followers.

As for capitalist....one is not required to actively & currently put themselves at risk to be fully supportive of the system & go out of their way to support those who do have something to create. What I have done, or will do, is none of your business, so making assumptions when one example has been brought up is awfully shortsighted & proves your pretensious arrogance.

lighten up, francis. you volunteered certain information. the rest is up for interpolation and parody.

I did find it interesting that a month ago, you were out of work & recently you are reworking your contract & getting a piece of the pie. Congrats if that is the case but I presume you are not a capitalist since you didn't risk your capital, you're riding the back of another.

yeah i'm probably fucked. guess i didn't plan well.

Winky

Tea Party Platform:

1. Cut spending. An immediate reduction in spending to 2004 levels. Government spending in 2004 was approximately $2.3 trillion. This one action will almost immediately balance the budget.
2. Create a commission for the elimination of wasteful spending. The commission would have six months to go through the federal budget and propose the elimination of spending that is simply wasteful, fraudulent or programs that do not work, have achieved their goals when they were created, or have simply failed. The commission’s proposal would go to Congress for a straight up or down vote and cannot be amended by Congress. It would then go to the President for signature.
3. Close the border with Mexico. Use military forces to completely seal the border to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, illegal narcotics and terrorists from Mexico.
4. Enforce immigration laws currently on the books. Have ICE investigate employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants and prosecute those who do.
5. Cut taxes to stimulate the economy. While our long-term goal needs to be the replacement of the income tax with a consumption based tax, the immediate goal should be to stimulate the economy with tax cuts. Start with an across the board 30% cut in personal income taxes corporate taxes and theelimination of the capital gains tax.
6. Elimination of the Department of Education and Energy, which have failed miserably in their jobs, as well as an immediate freeze in hiring new government employees, except in the area of defense and national security.
7. Create a plan to make American energy self sufficient within four years, by drilling and exploiting the natural resources we have here in America. This would include repealing laws that allow bureaucrats or liberal activist groups to file lawsuits that stop drilling or the construction of new refineries. Create rewards for those who can create marketable energy alternatives.
8. Repeal NAFTA, CAFTA and all the other free trade agreements. For America to remain a viable economic superpower, the country must have a manufacturing base. Not only do we need a manufacturing base to employ Americans, we also have crucial infrastructure components, such as power generators that are no longer made in America. If these components were destroyed in a terrorist attack, America could be crippled until we could get replacements, assuming that we could.
9. Either win Afghanistan or get out. The purpose of the military is not nation building. It is to destroy the enemy. Either we take the gloves off and let the military win in Afghanistan or we pull out.
10. Put together a commission to provide a plan to reform Social Security,Medicare and Medicaid. Social Security and Medicaid are rapidly heading towards insolvency. We need a plan to reform these programs.

2minkey

bootlicker
repeal nafta? oh, right, the tea party is actually the amerikan worker's party. which is also why they have a list of demands that they themselves have no fucking idea how to fulfill.

might as well be the UAW.

they're worried about mexicans. mexicans are not the reason the economy is shit-lagged. typical projection by the feeble-minded who seek to blame everyone else for their problems.

okay let me just wave my magic wand and fix things, er, no, let's "create a commission." or "create a plan." now there's one hell of a plan. to create one. ta-da. just like how mitt getting elected will magically transform the economy overnight, right little sally? unicorns will dance with faerie princesses.

it will surely all have a storybook ending.

2minkey

bootlicker
to you i am certain the adolescent fantasies of the teabaggers make far more sense.

maybe i should run for office on the platform of committee and plan creation. and then simply "win" afghanistan. with the wave of my hand.

here's some new recruits fer your tea party. (you're not allowed to plook them, dude...)

Winky

yes things are really that simple
I know you'd like to believe these are intractable problems
but they aren't
how sad a worldview you have
stop being so metro and grow a pair

Winky

I was going to post dead Syrian photos in response but they were too freakin' gruesome.
(I already had to take down a pic that was over the top this week)

Listening to ol Mitt last night convinces me that not only is he the next President
but he's already been read in by the folks running the show.

They are quite concerned that a dead Ambassador is the least of our worries.

fall+of+capitalism.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
dude if a pinko like me has already voted for him... (by absentee ballot) it's in the bag.

as to the muslim problem, i'd rather let them squabble with themselves. every intervention gives them another reason to blame us instead of themselves for their turd peasant kingdom.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
TEA party platform...fixed

1. Cut spending. An immediate reduction in spending to 2004 levels. Government spending in 2004 was approximately $2.3 trillion. This one action will almost immediately balance the budget.

2. Don't create any more commissions.

3. Patrol the border with Mexico. See #4.

4. Enforce immigration laws currently on the books. Have ICE investigate employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants and prosecute those who do. Arrest all those illegally crossing the border & deport those who are picked up on other charges.

5. Cut taxes to stimulate the economy. While our long-term goal needs to be the replacement of the income tax with a consumption based tax, the immediate goal should be to stimulate the economy with tax cuts. Start with an across the board 30% cut in personal income taxes corporate taxes and the elimination of the capital gains tax.

6. Elimination of the Department of Education and Energy and the EPA, which have failed miserably in their jobs, as well as an immediate freeze in hiring new government employees, except in the area of defense and national security.

7. Create a plan to make American energy self sufficient within four years, by drilling and exploiting the natural resources we have here in America.

8. Afghanistan - get out. We've already blown it. In the future, never allow politicians to run a war.

9. Eliminate Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Social Security.

Winky

20a5c1d.jpg

I got's yer plan right here Sonny boy!
Get rid of that Ethanol crap take all the subsidies and give the oil companies a dollar for dollar tax break.
We only import 42 percent of your oil, fuckin' drill holes in everything until there's enough to make that number zero.
Frack the frack outta everything in sight! A five year moratorium on fee's and taxes on the oil sucked outta on Federal land.
Abolish the EPS Dept of energy let them pollute like the Red Chinese!
Claim it's a bloody war emergency then start one!
Go stone cold krazy Give us fidy cent gasoline! Let the economy go nuts!
oh and coal? dig that shit up and burn it like there's no tomorrow! Gimme my kilowatts at a penny a piece!

2minkey

bootlicker
brilliant gonz. obama killed something that you don't think the government should be involved in anyway. but still, any opportunity to bitch...