Public enemy #1

Winky

clearly its high time America got up off its fat ass and got back to the business of dominating the world
If we don't do it who will?

2minkey

bootlicker
the communists. better keep fighting that threat that is no longer credible.

better yet, join up with gotholic to support 9/11 truthers, achmedinerjob, and others who think jews are somehow behind everything bad. yes, it's the jews that you need to fight.

also better watch out for the beaner-jew-commie-muslim axis. hear there's a lot of cooperation there these days. and fags, too.

i'd say hole up yer basement. but you likely ain't got one.

Gotholic

the communists. better keep fighting that threat that is no longer credible.

better yet, join up with gotholic to support 9/11 truthers, achmedinerjob, and others who think jews are somehow behind everything bad. yes, it's the jews that you need to fight.

also better watch out for the beaner-jew-commie-muslim axis. hear there's a lot of cooperation there these days. and fags, too.

i'd say hole up yer basement. but you likely ain't got one.

I didn't say the Jews were behind it. You really should do some research.

2minkey

bootlicker
of course not. YOU never say anything yourself. you just spew the fucked up ideas of others. there's plenty of not-so-well hidden anti-semitism in a lot of the 9/11 conspiracy crap out there. the only reason i know about that is from following links you have posted. and that little ditty you posted the other day about an "interesting perspective" with the 14 minute video made iran seem like an innocent victim of western aggression. let's not mention of course that yer little buddy over there is a holocaust denier. you can convince yourself of whatever you want and you obviously have, but most of us understand what your obsession with banks, bankers, and the money supply really means in a right wing nutjob (but somehow occupy commie sympathizing) context, buddy.

Gotholic

of course not. YOU never say anything yourself. you just spew the fucked up ideas of others. there's plenty of not-so-well hidden anti-semitism in a lot of the 9/11 conspiracy crap out there. the only reason i know about that is from following links you have posted. and that little ditty you posted the other day about an "interesting perspective" with the 14 minute video made iran seem like an innocent victim of western aggression. let's not mention of course that yer little buddy over there is a holocaust denier. you can convince yourself of whatever you want and you obviously have, but most of us understand what your obsession with banks, bankers, and the money supply really means in a right wing nutjob (but somehow occupy commie sympathizing) context, buddy.

Eh? You can search through my posts from the time I first registered here up until about 2 or 3 years ago to see I had a lot to say. I don't have much motivation to be as engaging here as I once had. As for the "anti-semitism" in regards to 9/11, no, I would say that there is generally not. However, there is a component of Zionist participation that is woven into some theories about 9/11. I haven't looked into it to form an opinion on it. They very well could have been involved. But do not think that in itself is "anti-semitism". There is a difference. What I do believe is that it was an inside job and so do many highly credible people.

As for Iran, yes, it has been a victim of western aggression. The U.S. overthrew Iranian democracy in 1953. Although Ahmadinejad may be a Holocaust denier, he is only a president, not the Supreme Leader. However, being a Holocaust denier does not constitute war. Compared to the U.S., Iran is a peaceful nation who has not attacked any nation since 1798.

Remember why the U.S. went into Iraq? There were no WMDs found! The pretense was a lie. There is no indication that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons:

Winky

Anyone that lends the least bit of credence to that 9/11 conspiracy crap can be dismissed out of hand
as being as nutty as a Ron Paul supporter.
As for Iran we have Carter to thank for the situation we have there now.
Mitt should invade the place and kill everyone of them ayatollah raghead muthas and requisition all their oil
to pay off our national debt. heh mebbe there will be some kinda surprise like when the hostages were released
moments after Reagan was sworn in?

bomb bomb bomb Bomb Iran

2minkey

bootlicker
As for Iran, yes, it has been a victim of western aggression. The U.S. overthrew Iranian democracy in 1953. Although Ahmadinejad may be a Holocaust denier, he is only a president, not the Supreme Leader. However, being a Holocaust denier does not constitute war. Compared to the U.S., Iran is a peaceful nation who has not attacked any nation since 1798.

Remember why the U.S. went into Iraq? There were no WMDs found! The pretense was a lie. There is no indication that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.

hey that's brilliant. iran is innocent because there were no WMDs in iraq.

iran is peaceful. that's why they vigorously support the assad regime. and hizb'allah. or no they don't. er that's just zionist propaganda. like the holocaust, right?

Gotholic

hey that's brilliant. iran is innocent because there were no WMDs in iraq.

iran is peaceful. that's why they vigorously support the assad regime. and hizb'allah. or no they don't. er that's just zionist propaganda. like the holocaust, right?

No, Iran is not peaceful because of that. I said compared to the U.S. they are. The reference of the absent of WMDs in Iraq is to remind you that the U.S. government lied to the American people and the world in order to accept war. The U.S. is using the same play. The IAEA has found no evidence that Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons.

The U.S. is violating the Non-Proliferation Treaty, not Iran.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
the absent of WMDs in Iraq is to remind you that the U.S. government lied to the American people and the world in order to accept war

Oh, shut up.

Winky

The U.S. is violating the Non-Proliferation Treaty, not Iran.

That comment deserves some kinda prize
21o5ulw.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
arab spring? you mean the series of events most proximately caused by the toppling of saddam hussein? see gotholic is already several steps ahead of you with his clever question about iraq. :eek: