SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

Professur

tonksy said:
Les? It's up if you are interested.

Still ain't closed. How rotten is that?

Hey Tonks.

Tonksandunc said:
Jagermeister 2 sided t-shirt, gray, XL, Very cool!

do you sell many shirts with only one side? I've heard of backless dresses, and crotchless panties, but I wasn't aware that t-shirts had joined the party.

tonksy

:rolleyes: graphics on both sides?
About the tablecloth. It's on a 7 day auction. Ends in a couple days, I think.

Professur

Did you get a dress maker's dummy? I guess this means we won't be seeing the Giants in your ads anymore?

tonksy

I've had it but it's tiny. I want to get a bigger one as I sell alot of plus size clothing. I also thought it would be cool to have a male mannie for t-shirts and men's clothes.

tonksy

That could work......I've been too cheap to buy one and have been hoping I come across one in the thrifts or at a yeard sale.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'd be looking in the local paper for ads for "GIANT STORE CLOSEOUT!!!1111!!. ALL FIXTURES MUST GO!!!"

tonksy

Did it look like the package had been opened?
*has visions of Canadian mounties drinking from Prof's mugs at the border

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Soooo if I put that cheque in the mail today then you'll prolly get it mid next week...how long do you think it'll take them to get here then?

tonksy

Nix? I'll be sending yours in a Global priority flat rate envelope so I would imagine not more than a week or so. In fact, I think that Prof's package has been the only one I've shipped to Canada that has taken so long :shrug:
Prof, I'd love to say sorry (and I am) but it was totally out of my control, you saw the postmark date.

tonksy

Actually, scratch that. It'll go letter post priority which is different. I still say it'll taken a week-ish.