SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Shame to loose all the work on the bunker.

Now what self-respecting Confederate Luddite redneck hermit country boy would build his Rebel Roost adjacent to his house? Gimme some credit already, willya?

catocom

I'm dropping ya'll a letter today. ;)
I've got a computer I can ship you. (a little Gateway PIII)
Can you get an ISP where you are?

TexasRaceLady

Mike, you just grab the walking tax deductions and have a great big hug from me.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the construction.

Now what self-respecting Confederate Luddite redneck hermit country boy would build his Rebel Roost adjacent to his house? Gimme some credit already, willya?

I knew the Roost wasn't anywhere near the house. hehehe

HomeLAN

Aw, man that sucks so badly. I'm sorrier than I can say, but it sounds like you're already on the path to full recovery. My sister lost her house this way awhile back, so I know something of what you're facing. In her case, the real loss was in specialty stuff that was damn difficult or impossible to replace. To that end:

Maybe a dozen are just out of print and I'll get them someday.

I'd appreciate a list when you can get around to PM'ing me one. Atlanta has some resources that are simply unavailable where you are.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Quasi-update...

The fire investigators have determined a little bit. They tell us this did NOT start in, or because of, the wood stove.

They think they have narrowed it down to either the DVD player or the cable box that sat on the TV next to the fireplace. The cases are so melted together that they are having a time separating what was in which box.

[Mr. Rogers]Can you say "lawsuit"? I knew you could... [/Mr. Rogers] :lloyd:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Not with his job. I'd be paranoid about bad guys.

Well, cable does = bad guys so :shrug:

:D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
And I see a 1966 Fairlane in mint condition parked outside it...

Seems as though you have been blessed. God does work in mysterious ways.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
That would almost make me consider burning down my house.

You see if you purposely burn down your house you go to JAIL, you do NOT get to sue a big company and then get a car...ooooh I hope it was a sony or some other big name :D