Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Professur

tonksy said:
And all I have to do is hit you? You might have a deal, Sir!

No, you have to hit the moose. Then fry the fish. If the pan's not cracked, then you get to hit me.

And of course the moose is alive. You have to hit it hard enough to kill it. Don't wimp out and just piss it off, now.

spike

ash r said:
oh man. i loved zoolander. that's my favorite movie to watch when i'm in a bad mood, because it's so stupid and funny, i have to laugh.

The scene where Ben Stiller's model friends all die at the gas station after spraying each other with gas and one of them lighting up a smoke was hysterical.

Doesn't sound funny when I typed it just now, but damn that was great.

Will Farrel was brilliant in that movie too.

BlurOfSerenity

spike said:
The scene where Ben Stiller's model friends all die at the gas station after spraying each other with gas and one of them lighting up a smoke was hysterical.

Doesn't sound funny when I typed it just now, but damn that was great.

Will Farrel was brilliant in that movie too.

"i never thought my friends would die in a freak gasoline fight accident"

"you didn't know i was a good eugoogolizer"

*knocks model of derek zoolander center for kids who cant read good onto floor angrily* "what is THIS?? a center for ANTS?? it has to be... *thinks very hard*... at least THREE TIMES that size!!"

oh, and a personal favorite that gets quoted much in daily life...

"it's IN the computer!"

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
rrfield said:
lesson - to each their own. We all like different comedians/actors, not everyone has the same sense of humor. For example, that Larry the Cableguy guy? Don't find him funny, yet lots of people (including lots of non-rednecks) love him.

the best?

Mitch Hedberg (rip)

On the whole, I'll take Sam Kinison over most anybody.

Larry's funny, but he's getting de-nutted right quick by the Hollyweird types. His ballcap has already been "changed".

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sam was great & died in a much more profound way than James Dean. Why isn't he getting the adoration? Oh yea, the homosexual lobby. :D

Inkara1

Umm... they both died the same way: in car crashes. Dean about 25 minutes from where I sit right now, and Kinison over near Needles.

Altron

THAT MOVIE WAS COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME

Gay french dude "What is Highlander?"
Ricky Bobby "It won the academy award. For being the best movie ever made."

A.B.Normal

Altron said:
THAT MOVIE WAS COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME

Gay french dude "What is Highlander?"
Ricky Bobby "It won the academy award. For being the best movie ever made."
If thats one of the funniest lines from the movie ,I think I'll pass on seeing it,not even worth renting on DVD or continuing to view this thread IMO.