Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Altron

A.B.Normal said:
If thats one of the funniest lines from the movie ,I think I'll pass on seeing it,not even worth renting on DVD or continuing to view this thread IMO.

nah, I just really like highlander and thought it was funny.

this movie is awesome. it is pure class A funny, USFA (funny administration) approved.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
...and every time I hear about how distracting a cell phone is while you're driving, I think of Sam.

The irony is striking though. He straightens up, quits everything, gets married (for real) & gets killed by a teenage drunk driver while being fellated by his new wife at 80MPH. (the speed is purely made up) DAMN!

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
The irony is striking though. He straightens up, quits everything, gets married (for real) & gets killed by a teenage drunk driver while being fellated by his new wife at 80MPH. (the speed is purely made up) DAMN!
Yeah, but the question is: If a cell phone is too distracting to use while driving...

Interestingly, I don't use my cell phone while driving but must candidly admit to having enjoyed the other on more than one occasion.

spike

this movie is awesome. it is pure class A funny, USFA (funny administration) approved.

I finally saw it tonight and agree. Funniest movie I've seen in a long time. It was funny just listening to the rest of the movie crowd unable to control their laughter.

I got to say the race scenes were done very well too.